At Kreilkamp, we know driving a truck isn't the easiest job but we make it rewarding by keeping our organization driver-friendly and customer-focused. We truly uphold the saying Treat people like you want to be treated - with respect, honesty and fairness. Since John Kreilkamp's grandfather began hauling livestock 1935, Kreilkamp has been a family business. Incorporated in 1969, we expanded our fleet to three trailers and in 1976 we ordered our first flatbeds. Today we run more than 1,000 trailers and more than 325 tractors throughout the United States.
As former drivers ourselves, we ensure that we offer what you need to stay moving and earning!
- Peterbilt and Freightliner Tractors
- Automatic Transmissions
- APU on all trucks that heat and cool the truck
- Medical and Dental insurance after 60 days
- 401-K after 90 days with a match
- 6 Paid Holidays paid at $100 each
- Orientation pay
- We cover travel to orientation some meals and Hotel
- 24/7 Dispatch
- Loads are 95% no touch
- Assigned trucks no slip seating
- EZ-I-PASS for tolls
Join us at Kreilkamp where we treat drivers as individuals, customers as good business partners, and remain committed to quality and safety!
Hiring drivers with 6 mo or more experience along the I-80 corridor