Founded in 1987, TransAm Trucking earned its status as the premier carrier in the temperature-controlled freight industry by providing its customers with superior service that exceeds their expectations. Initially founded with 70 tractors and 100 trailers, TransAm has expanded beyond its first Kansas City, Missouri facility and now operates a fleet of over 1,000 tractors and over 1,900 trailers out of its headquarters in nearby Olathe, Kansas. TransAm also maintains a fully-staffed terminal, driver’s center, and maintenance facility in Rockwall, Texas as well as a maintenance and orientation facility in Tampa, Florida.
- $1.04/mile loaded & empty
- $2,500 sign-on bonus
- $125/month retention bonus after one year of continuous service
- Fuel surcharge paid (loaded & empty)
- Paid base plates & permits
- Optional Discount fuel network
- Bonus program
- 100% lumper reimbursement
- No hazmat
- $40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
- Paid reefer fuel & paid tolls
- Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
- Passenger plan
- Late-model leasing opportunities available
- Valid CDL-A
- Minimum 21-years-old
- No DUI convictions in last 2 years
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 6-month period
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 12-month period
- No more than 3 moving violations in a 3-year period
- No reckless driving violations in the last 5 years
- DOT physical & drug screen required
- Required to take the tractor and trailer home during home time and must have a secure place to park the equipment at home location
TransAm Trucking serves the Midwest, Mid-South, Northeast, and Southeast.
Truck driving is a noble profession. That’s why TransAm treats drivers with the respect they deserve. Drivers interested in applying should contact 913-324-7110.
All amounts stated herein represent gross pay and are subject to change, and may be subject to driver-authorized deductions. Nothing contained herein is any warranty or guaranty of the amount that an Owner Operator will actually earn. There are many factors that can significantly affect the amount an Owner Operator will actually earn and the success of a contractor’s business. TransAm Trucking is an Equal Opportunity Employer and expects the same of its Owner Operators with respect to their employees.