Great miles equals great pay!
Bring your career to Wil-Trans and see why Wil-Trans drivers are so proud to be part of the family. Not only do Wil-Trans drivers have access to a very competitive rate of pay, they also have 24/7 operations standing behind them every mile along the way. Wil-Trans understands that drivers have family at home and one thing that makes working for Wil-Trans unique, is that they take the time to ask questions and really get to know the drivers in the fleet. Wil-Trans wants to watch you succeed, keep you safe and get you home to spend time with your family.
Whether it’s a nice paycheck that motivates you, consistent hometime, or maybe your goal is to train a family member to drive over-the-road with you. It’s all here for you at Wil-Trans. Company driver pay is based on experience and all miles are paid. Drivers can also achieve bonuses and have additional money added to their checks by optimizing fuel mileage through our fuel bonus program. Our consistent freight network will satisfy both solo and team operations, so call a recruiter today to see if Wil-Trans is a good fit for you and your family.
- Must be at least 23 years old
- Must possess a valid Class-A CDL, social security card, and be a U.S. citizen or posses an alien registration card
- No 15 mph or more over speeding, following too close, unsafe or erratic lane change, or reckless driving convictions within the last 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations within the last year and no more than 4 within the last 3 years
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents in the last 3 years
- No DUI/DWI convictions in the last 5 years
- No license suspensions for points in the last 3 years
- No drug convictions in the last 5 years
- No felony convictions in the last 7 years
- Must have an acceptable CSA scorecard (PSP Driver Report)