Fleet Maintenance Technician (CDL A) Evenings
2 days ago
PepsiCo Beverages North America
Great Pay & Benefits Package!
World Class Equipment, Technology & Training
- $30.50 per hour
- $29.00 per hour without State Class 7 Inspection license
- External new hires with CDL at time of hire qualify for $1,500 sign-on bonus
- Benefits -- Medical, vision and dental starting Day 1!
- Company-provided retirement benefits
- Paid time off
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
What's different about Fleet Mechanic positions at PBNA?
Great benefits package, pay, and incentives
- World class tooling and ergonomics
- Fast-paced environment where you can work independently while still receiving coaching and direction when needed
- Task variety with opportunities to work on a wide range of equipment and repairs
- Ongoing training to help you grow your skills
- Facilities committed to safety first
Here is what it's like to be a Fleet Mechanic with PBNA:View our Job Preview Video
Here's a bit more about what your job will be. Day to day you will:
- Work with a high degree of independence while performing preventative maintenance (PM) and repairs
- Utilize leading edge technology and programs including PM using voice application, Noregon diagnostics, Mitchell 1, Uptake predictive analytics, TAAS, and more!
- Leverage and grow your skills working on Pepsi's diverse fleet equipment including automobiles, trucks (light and heavy), vans and forklifts
- Diagnose failures of vehicles and disassemble, repair and reassemble parts as necessary Maintain documentation and records such as vehicle records and pre-trip checklists Answer service calls Be part of the team that maintains one of the largest fleets in North America
- Retirement Plan