Position fills in for delivery drivers who are not available for their shifts (due to vacation, illness, etc.). Routes for the relief driver typically change day to day. Position delivers products to stores on an established or contingency route or via dynamic dispatch to customers including convenience and gas stores, small supermarkets, drug stores, across a wide variety of weather conditions. Drives the delivery vehicle to a location, unloads and brings products into the store. Is responsible for ongoing rotating and stocking of products on store shelves, displays, vending equipment, and in coolers. Builds small displays and sets up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners. Generates invoices and is responsible for daily settlement of cash and charges. Has frequent interaction with store management. This position is labor intensive, requires lifting, loading and pushing/pulling cases ranging from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly during work hours. It also requires reaching, squatting, and bending while delivering and merchandising products in the store. Full time/Days; Home every night!
Recent Graduates Welcome!
* Benefits Start Day of Hire!
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Legal Insurance
* Paid Vacation
* Healthy Living Programs
* Employee Mental & Physical Wellness Programs
* Company Funded Retirement Benefit
* Adoption Assistance
* Child and Elder Care
* Scholarship Program for Children
* Paid Orientation
* Uniforms Provided
Whether you are a seasoned driver or a recent graduate, PepsiCo welcomes you! PepsiCo is among the largest food-and-beverage companies in the world. Our products are consumed nearly 1 billion times each day in nearly every country around the world. PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Deliver products and execute all promotions
- Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
- Merchandise all accounts to local standards
- Follow DOT regulations
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- Retirement Plan