$27.40 per hour
$15,000 bonus for CDL-A holders with 1 year experience, no restrictions, $10,000 for CDL-A holders with less than one year experience, no restrictionsPosition delivers large quantities of previously ordered products to high volume stores using a tractor/trailer truck. Position interacts with personnel at the store location responsible for accepting loads. Unloads pallets of products from the trailer with an electronic pallet jack and places products in a designated area in the store's backroom. Generates invoice for customer and is responsible for daily settlement of cash and charges.
This position requires grasping, pushing, and pulling a pallet jack when unloading product. May be required to reload and restack cases of products ranging from 20-45 pounds per case if product load tips in trailer or customer requests approved order modification. This position often has an early start time and requires delivery of products across a wide variety of weather conditions.
- Deliver products and execute all promotions
- Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
- Merchandise all accounts to local standards (if applicable)
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- Comply with operating procedures (e.g., scan-in/scan-out, following designated route, safe operation of lift gate, etc.)
- Return empty product shells to manufacturing and/or production facility
- Follow DOT Regulations
- Use hand held devices to write orders
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- Retirement Plan