Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Family Dollar
1 day ago
Top drivers earn up to $83,000 | $2,500 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,270-$1,550 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 222506
- Haul dry van trailers.
- 100% hand unloads using gravity rollers and/or pallet jacks.
- 2-3 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay and load pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $2,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Marianna, FL.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time – Know exactly when and how often you'll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – Get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
Meet the team that drivers on this account work with
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 2500
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options