$24.50 per hour
CLICK HERE to view our Driver Job Preview Video
PepsiCo recently announced plans to enter a business relationship with Boston Beer, where Boston Beer will develop and manufacture a new flavored malt beverage HARD MTN DEW. As part of the business arrangement PepsiCo has set up a new entity, Blue Cloud Distribution, Inc. (BCD) for wholesale operations of the product including selling, delivering, and merchandising the product. We are looking for talented and passionate team members to join the BCD team that will bring this exciting new product to market.
Position delivers products to stores on an established route or via dynamic dispatch to customers (average of 15-20 stops per day). Drives the delivery vehicle to a location, unloads and brings products into the store.
This position is labor intensive, requiring lifting, loading and pushing/pulling a significantly high volume of cases per day ranging from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly during work hours. It also requires reaching, squatting, and bending while delivering and merchandising products in the store and delivering products across a wide variety of weather conditions. At times (such as summer and other peak seasons), this position requires long work hours.
- Provide route coverage to Alcohol Sales Rep and/or Alcohol Warehouse Person on an as needed basis which includes delivering products, managing truck inventory, executing promotions, supporting daily warehouse operations and interfacing with customers.
- Deliver products, serve customers, and execute all promotions to multiple stores each day
- Operate trucks requiring an appropriate CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, or maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
- Service all scheduled customers by the end of the daily shift
- Merchandise and rotate all accounts to local standards (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating products, cleaning shelves, refilling out of stocks, removing out of date products, removing/returning shells, etc.)
- Push and pull pallet jacks, hand trucks and breakdowns to move products to and from truck
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- Comply with operating procedures (e.g., scan-in/scan-out, following designated route, etc.)
- Serve customers (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)
- Follow DOT regulations
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance