Top drivers earn up to $69,000 | Up to $2,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $990-$1,210 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 222057
- Dry van trailers with 100% no-touch freight.
- Drive within Texas.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Now average $2,000 more per year with Schneider’s Network Pay Accelerator.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $1,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
- Live within 25 miles of Cotulla, TX, Dilley, TX, Encinal, TX or Pearsal, TX or 60 miles of Laredo, TX or San Antonio, TX.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional driving
- More home time – Regional truck drivers stay closer to home which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – By staying within the same region, you’ll become familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 2000
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options