Fills in as the primary store-level sales person that sells and delivers products to stores over an established route to regular customers, including convenience and gas stores, small supermarkets, drug stores, restaurants, etc. Drives a Class A CDL required delivery vehicle across a wide variety of weather conditions and brings product into the store as it is sold. Responsible for generating sales by engaging in and overseeing all aspects of customer service, including ongoing rotation and stocking of products on the shelves and displays, in coolers, vending equipment, and customers' backrooms. Builds displays and sets up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners. Places future orders for the next scheduled stop at each account, generates invoices, and is responsible for daily settlement of cash and charges. Has frequent interaction with store management.
This position requires pushing/pulling cases ranging from 20 -- 45 pounds repeatedly throughout the day as well as kneeling, climbing, bending, reaching and walking while delivering and stocking the product.
- Sell and execute all promotions
- Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
- Deliver products to store
- Rotate products in the backroom and on the shelf
- Comply with operating procedures (e.g., scan-in/scan-out, following designated route, etc.)
- Deliver customer service (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)
- Merchandise all accounts to local standards
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- Retirement Plan