Top drivers earn $81,000
Average pay: $1,230-$1,510 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Reefer trailer hauling produce.
- 50% drop-and-hook.
- 3-5 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Drive within the South region.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Wilmer, TX.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and 6 days of holiday pay.
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Use Schneider's Team Matching Program to help you find a partner.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options