What’s it like working for Hogan?
With over 100 years of experience, we understand what drivers need and want; dedicated routes, predictable home time and competitive pay. What keeps drivers with Hogan? Our family culture! You are more than an employee, you are the vital piece to our success. Join the Hogan family today and let’s go the distance together!
What you get:
- $24.75-$26.00/Hour – Pay Varies by Shift; Multiple shifts available*
- OT Pay after 40 hours
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- Average Annual Pay of $$66,900-$70,300
- Home Daily
- Dedicated Shuttle Routes and Yard Spotting
- No Touch Freight
- Late-Model Trucks
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
Your Background & Experience:
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 6 months of recent tractor-trailer experience
Our promise to you is a trucking career driven by communication, honesty, and respect. Hogan welcomes anyone interested in an essential and sustainable career to join our team including recent CDL A graduates, Military Veterans, and Women. See where the road can take you when you drive for Hogan!
Jump start your career today by speaking with one of our recruiters and know where your next mile is coming from with Hogan!
*Speak to a recruiter today for more details!
- Retirement Plan