LOWE’S TRUCK DRIVER JOB | $65,000 PER YEAR | HOME DAILY
Posted 1 Month Ago
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Drive a tractor-trailer combination truck to transport and deliver non-hazardous material. May be required to load and/or unload truck or operate machinery for transport. Requires a Current Class A Commercial Drivers' License. Hazmat endorsement NOT required.
Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties. Appropriate Driver s License Required.
- Check all load-related documentation to ensure that it is accurate and
- Maneuver trucks into loading and unloading positions, following signals from loading crew as needed; check that vehicle position is correct and any special loading equipment is properly positioned.
- Drive trucks with capacities greater than 3 tons, including tractor-trailer combinations, in order to transport, deliver, and collect products and other materials.
- Use hoses, tools, and other equipment in order to collect and distribute
- Couple and uncouple trailers by changing trailer jack positions, connecting and disconnecting air and electrical lines and manipulating fifth wheel
- Collect delivery instructions from appropriate sources, e. dispatcher, area manager, or pusher, and verify instructions and routes.
- Operate equipment such as truck cab computers, CB radios, and telephones, as regulations deem appropriate and can be performed safely, to exchange necessary information with bases, supervisors, and other
- Load and unload trucks or assist others with loading and unloading, operating any special loading-related equipment on vehicles and using other equipment as necessary
- Inventory and inspect goods to be moved, in order to determine quantities and
- Inspect loads after loading is complete, in order to ensure cargo is secure. Will involve climbing up/down
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Retirement Plan