Top drivers earn up to $79,000 | Up to $15,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,180-$1,440 weekly
Home time: Weekly
Experience: All CDL holders
Job ID: 210615
- Haul food grade product in tanker trailers.
- 2 loads per week.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $15,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $6,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- Passport required at time of hire.
- Live within 100 miles of Ogden, UT.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- Safety first and always – Whatever bulk freight you haul, we make sure you’re prepared to deliver it safely.
- 24/7/365 support – Our Operations team is always available to help.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 15000
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options