Become a Dedicated team truck driver and haul double trailers with 100% drop-and-hook freight for a transporter of industrial, commercial, and retail goods. On this Schneider account, drivers get home weekly while averaging $71,010 to $86,790 each year. Charlotte Dedicated Team truck driver job overview
- $71,010 to $86,790* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $94,900* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.60 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 5,500 average miles per week within all 48 states.
- Double dry van trailers, 100% drop-and-hook freight.
- $15,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Charlotte, NC.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- HazMat endorsement required within 90 days of hire.
- Doubles/Triples endorsement required at time of hire.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $400/month) for qualified drivers.
- Accessorial pay for detention and layover.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Charlotte Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated and Team truck driving.
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 15000
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options