Get home every other week and be paid by the mile as a Dedicated truck driver at Schneider who hauls dry van trailers loaded with vases and plastic containers for Syndicate Sales. Drivers on this account make multi-stop loads and average 2,500 miles each week while bringing in average annual earnings of $63,700 to $76,300*. Savannah Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $63,700 to $76,300* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $77,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.51 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home every other week.
- 2,500 average miles per week within the 48 states.
- Dry van trailers with multi-stop loads and 10% hand unloads.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Savannah, GA.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Indianapolis Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options