Top drivers earn up to $77,000 | $2,000 sign-on bonus
Average pay: $1,040-$1,270 weekly
Home time: Every three weeks
Experience: 3 months or greater CDL experience
Job ID: 200931
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul freight.
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- 3 weeks out and 1 week home.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Now average $2,000 more per year with Schneider’s Network Pay Accelerator.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Must be willing to fly.
Still need a CDL, endorsement or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through everything.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Over-the-Road driving
- Variability – Haul freight on different routes and in different areas of the country.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive.
- Satisfaction – Enjoy the sense of accomplishment you get from delivering the goods that get stocked on shelves.
Insight into our Green Bay team and facility
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 2000
- Retirement Plan
- Stock Options