Averitt is seeking an energetic, highly motivated and outgoing person to fill our open position as a Driver Field Recruiter to recruit CDL-A drivers for Averitt via truck driving schools, job fairs, truck stops, networking with Averitt drivers, military bases, etc.
This exciting position allows you to set your own itinerary each week while still being home most nights. Prefer candidate with prior recruiting and /or sales experience. CDL-A holder with OTR experience a plus.
This full-time position requires:
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a goal driven environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours (generally Monday-Friday; occasional Saturday/evenings as needed; 45 +/- hours per week).
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Good driving record.
- Company car, Ipad and laptop provided
- Regional recruiting territory (not competing with other Averitt recruiters)
- Weekly salary + hiring incentives
- Cell phone allowance
- Expense account
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- PTO (Paid Time Off/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) plans
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- On-site fitness & wellness center
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Programs available
- Referral Rewards Program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Career advancement opportunities - Averitt promotes from within!
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- High School Diploma or GED; College Degree preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Prior recruiting and/or sales experience. Transportation experience a plus.
- CDL-A holder with OTR experience a plus.
- No convictions for Reckless Driving within the past 5 years
- No convictions for DUI within the past 5 years
- No suspensions or revocations within the past 5 years
- No serious violations within the past 12 months (following too close, improper passing, traffic offenses committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality)
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years