Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Women in Trucking (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/women-trucking-17/)
-   -   HEY HOOK ME UP WITH A FRIEND (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/women-trucking/16848-hey-hook-me-up-friend.html)

badboy62 08-09-2006 02:07 AM

What part of beautiful don't you understand? And anyway I don't do paypervue. No thanks!

MichiganBlonde38 08-09-2006 03:22 AM

Ya know what... You guys can have this board and the other one... seems certain people I won't mention NO names feel they should only be the only women around here... Well you got your wish... This one is gone... Be safe out there ya'll

Roadhog 08-09-2006 04:28 AM

Now I have been riled to the point...I have a few things to say...as I have been a large part of this thread...and feel disrespected also...for no reason.

These attitudes against Michiganblonde seem like an attack. That kinda sucks if one were to ask me. The reason I am even butting in...is these negative trouble making creeps that want to pick fights and cause trouble...should take their BS somewhere else and not be telling US WHAT WE CAN SAY, WHERE WE CAN SAY IT...OR HOW WE CAN SAY IT. I've been around here long enough...I certainly don't need you to tell me what to do.

YES this is a Trucking forum...and YES this is the Ladies forum. Private club...nope. I defy anyone to convince me humor is not an important part of a man or a womans life, health and frame of mind.

Anyone that knows me...lets say anyone with a SuperTrucker status...knows I use my humor on every forum I post on. You have NO RIGHT to judge me...or tell me I am being out of line and to leave. This thread has been on the board and read by the moderators for months, and many long standing members have also joined in for some light-hearted fun. If there was any problem...we certainly never needed YOU TO POINT IT OUT!! You are insulting TwilightFlyer, Scoe, and any other Moderator...by basically saying they are not doing their job as well as choosing to insult me, and a lot of people who came to this thread for a smile. WE ALL SAW IT AS IT WAS AND IS FROM THE BEGINNING. No one is looking for a date here...but even still...if someone accidently found a soul-mate...what business is it of yours?? That is GOD"S BUSINESS !!

YES...this is a Trucking forum...but please get a grip. We are talking about driving Trucks here. Good God...just how hard IS THAT??!!!!
For some...yes ...maybe ...for a little while. But every question that gets asked here...has been asked 1000 times already...in over a dozen different ways. Just how vitally important must you make this up to be??
THAT THERE CAN BE NO ROOM FOR SOME HUMOR...OR EVEN SOME PLAYFUL FLIRTING OR RIBBING. :evil:

I am personally sick of this BS. I come here to give myself a smile...and maybe pass a few smiles on. You wanna know stress...be up to your elbows in someones blood as they are begging you to not let them die. Get real ....this trucking forum should be informative, helpful....AND FUN. I have stated many times I come here to get away from the stress. I post some serious comments enough to pay for my keep. YOU KNOW THAT TOO! So...U dang skippy I'm ticked off here.

Sure...we have a joke forum....ohhhhh please...that is your excuse against cracking a smile on all the other forums.

Listen...I know discretion. I'm not going to crack funnies when a person has a serious issue, or to lessen anyones intent...degrading their post or even totally highjacking it.
Humor is not easy. It's like the straight and narrow path...and it is what God likes. God says laughter is health to the bones.
This negative pointless bickering and self absorbed grandeur....boy oh boy...now there is your wide path.

Windwalker 08-09-2006 10:15 AM

redsunrise, this post is directed to you...

One day, when my wife was driving in NJ and talking with another driver on the CB, someone else butted in with: "HEY, BABY, I'VE GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU"

My wife told him to bring it on over and she'd show him something he'd never seen before. when he asked what that might be, she told him: "THE OTHER END OF IT, I HAVE A SHARP KNIFE".

Would you like to meet my wife????? Just because a woman is on the CB does not mean she's looking. The vast majority of women on here do not deserve your comments either. Your comments would be best directed to "SWEET2006". She's a pro.

Scoe 08-09-2006 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadhog
Now I have been riled to the point...I have a few things to say...as I have been a large part of this thread...and feel disrespected also...for no reason.

These attitudes against Michiganblonde seem like an attack. That kinda sucks if one were to ask me. The reason I am even butting in...is these negative trouble making creeps that want to pick fights and cause trouble...should take their BS somewhere else and not be telling US WHAT WE CAN SAY, WHERE WE CAN SAY IT...OR HOW WE CAN SAY IT. I've been around here long enough...I certainly don't need you to tell me what to do.

YES this is a Trucking forum...and YES this is the Ladies forum. Private club...nope. I defy anyone to convince me humor is not an important part of a man or a womans life, health and frame of mind.

Anyone that knows me...lets say anyone with a SuperTrucker status...knows I use my humor on every forum I post on. You have NO RIGHT to judge me...or tell me I am being out of line and to leave. This thread has been on the board and read by the moderators for months, and many long standing members have also joined in for some light-hearted fun. If there was any problem...we certainly never needed YOU TO POINT IT OUT!! You are insulting TwilightFlyer, Scoe, and any other Moderator...by basically saying they are not doing their job as well as choosing to insult me, and a lot of people who came to this thread for a smile. WE ALL SAW IT AS IT WAS AND IS FROM THE BEGINNING. No one is looking for a date here...but even still...if someone accidently found a soul-mate...what business is it of yours?? That is GOD"S BUSINESS !!

YES...this is a Trucking forum...but please get a grip. We are talking about driving Trucks here. Good God...just how hard IS THAT??!!!!
For some...yes ...maybe ...for a little while. But every question that gets asked here...has been asked 1000 times already...in over a dozen different ways. Just how vitally important must you make this up to be??
THAT THERE CAN BE NO ROOM FOR SOME HUMOR...OR EVEN SOME PLAYFUL FLIRTING OR RIBBING. :evil:

I am personally sick of this BS. I come here to give myself a smile...and maybe pass a few smiles on. You wanna know stress...be up to your elbows in someones blood as they are begging you to not let them die. Get real ....this trucking forum should be informative, helpful....AND FUN. I have stated many times I come here to get away from the stress. I post some serious comments enough to pay for my keep. YOU KNOW THAT TOO! So...U dang skippy I'm ticked off here.

Sure...we have a joke forum....ohhhhh please...that is your excuse against cracking a smile on all the other forums.

Listen...I know discretion. I'm not going to crack funnies when a person has a serious issue, or to lessen anyones intent...degrading their post or even totally highjacking it.
Humor is not easy. It's like the straight and narrow path...and it is what God likes. God says laughter is health to the bones.
This negative pointless bickering and self absorbed grandeur....boy oh boy...now there is your wide path.

While your post is spot on Roadhog, I have now had at least one request to lock this one down.

Here's what I'm thinking. If we can cease and desist with the cat fights, name calling, hurt feelings and just be civil, then I will leave it open. If that is NOT the case then I will have to lock it down and if it needs too much housecleaning it might just go "poof".

As always, the choice belongs to the forum posters. :wink:

Roadhog 08-09-2006 03:38 PM

Thank you Scoe...you are a Gentleman. I more than said my piece...and I do apologise for stooping this low. I tried to ignore this and keep my smile...but lately...too many people have been taking my smile away.
It gets hard to keep a smile sometimes...and when it gets lost...seems even harder to get it back. I just felt it was important to point this out. I love this Forum...and hate seeing a few negatives types in CAD destroy so much...so easily.

I'm good... :) ...there...now I'm doing better.... :D ahhhh much better... :lol:

Thanks again....maybe I will feel like posting another smile here soon.

....feeling satisfied...leaning one hand down on end table...table tips over...roadhog falls on his butt...lamp tumbles down hitting him in the nose...lamp shade flies in the air and lands on roadhogs head...broken lamp rolls into roadhog...sparks fly and Hog gets a good jolt.....and still tries to act cool...incase any single Ladies were watching.. :shock:

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...aysnags239.jpg

Nomad_ 08-09-2006 06:10 PM

Looks like I have not missed much...lol... carry on...

Big Momma CAD 08-10-2006 01:31 PM

After receiving a PM requesting I review this thread, all I have to say is I wanna walk to beaches too!

The only problem I see here is redsunrise.

Blacksheep 08-10-2006 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Momma CAD
After receiving a PM requesting I review this thread, all I have to say is I wanna walk to beaches too!

C'mon Momma I'll walk on the beach with ya, :wink: I have an extra set of sun glasses to. :lol:

Scoe 08-10-2006 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blacksheep
Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Momma CAD

C'mon Momma I'll walk on the beach with ya, :wink: I have an extra set of sun glasses to. :lol:

Easy now, she's a married superhero you know!