User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Eagle Training Services IL?

Hi I just wanted to know if anybody has ever attended this school out of Lake in the Hills Illinois and could tell me what they thought of it. Thanks a lot. Here is their website. http://www.eagletrainingservices.com/aboutus.html
Old 03-21-2008, 12:16 PM
Default Re: Eagle Training Services IL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petercar79
school out of Lake in the Hills Illinoisl
I found that they partner out of McHenry County College: http://www.mchenry.edu/coneducation/...sp?BranchId=13
Old 07-16-2008, 03:01 PM
Rookie

I used to pass by that place everyday - It's on Pyott Rd. yeah? They look to be in a large dirt/gravel lot. Seems like they had a bunch of older road tractors all lined up as training trucks. I've actually been researching Star driving school in Bensenville, (which is closer to both of us) which is a little more flexible with class scheduling (7 days)
Old 07-23-2008, 03:59 PM
Rookie
Default Re: Eagle Training Services IL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petercar79
Hi I just wanted to know if anybody has ever attended this school out of Lake in the Hills Illinois and could tell me what they thought of it. Thanks a lot. Here is their website. http://www.eagletrainingservices.com/aboutus.html

I have not had any experience with this school but I can tell you this: I have recently launched a trucking talk radio show and they were the very FIRST company to contact me wanting to appear on the show. I spoke with them for awhile, and they seemed very adamant about being professional and committed to providing top training. Again, I don't know them or anything about them....I am working on scheduling one of their trainers to be a guest on the radio show in the near future...no date set yet....I would compare their price with the price of a Vo-Tech school and see how that goes.....let me know...I would be very interested. thanks

TruthAboutTrucking.com