User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Sylvania Very Small 110 volt Crock Pot

Amazon.com: Sylvania Slow Cooker: Kitchen & Dining

I was at a flea market in Yuma,az and saw one of these on a table. Brand new and I got it for $5.00. I figured if it does not work well all I can lose is $5.00. Haven't used it yet as I am out of work for a month or so. I did plug it in and filled it with water. Water got hot. It has this cool bungee cord to hoild the lid down and the lid has a rubber O ring to keep it from damaging the crock. The liner is removable. Uses 150 watts AC on high. I figure it must be better than those lunch box cookers.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:35 PM
Board Regular
Default That is about all I use.

I use a small crockpot as well. I take leftovers, place them in a Gladware Plastic Container. I then just chunk the whole container in the crockpot. Then the Crock pot does not need cleaned. No the Gladware does not melt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucesmith View Post
Amazon.com: Sylvania Slow Cooker: Kitchen & Dining

I was at a flea market in Yuma,az and saw one of these on a table. Brand new and I got it for $5.00. I figured if it does not work well all I can lose is $5.00. Haven't used it yet as I am out of work for a month or so. I did plug it in and filled it with water. Water got hot. It has this cool bungee cord to hoild the lid down and the lid has a rubber O ring to keep it from damaging the crock. The liner is removable. Uses 150 watts AC on high. I figure it must be better than those lunch box cookers.