User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2010, 09:19 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Plaza 23 Truck Stop, Port of Albany, NY

If you've been to Plaza 23 Truck Stop please share your experience here. Thanks!

Plaza 23 Convenience & Truck Stop in Albany NY
FREE at Albany’s Plaza 23 Truck Stop

Plaza 23 Truck Stop is a 24 Hour, NEWLY renovated truck stop, with a fully stocked convenience store, 24 hr sit down restaurant, Full Service Shop, open 24-7, , Game Room, Drivers Lounge, Clean, NEW Showers, Laundromat and Business Center now offering FREE WiFi internet service or land-line with power hookups.

Outside we offer FREE (regularly $1.99 per hr) Enviro-Dock hook up that is an Anti-idling solution to diminish both air and noise pollution and increase fuel conservation with beneficial effects not only for the environment, but for our drivers as well. Call ahead to reserve a unit at 1-866-9-TRKSTP begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************1-866-9-TRKSTP******end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

We also offer FREE, to our fueling customers, overnight parking in our secure well lit paved lot.

Knowing winter is on the way, you will have peace of mind with our Ultra Low Temp Treated Diesel Fuel rated to -20 degrees.

For our Drivers that purchase a minimum of 100 gallons, you can select from one of our three FREE “GRAB BAGS”

1. $30 off any A&B Services in the Plaza 23 Truck Garage & Service Shop
2. Powerbar, Lotto, Water
3. Sandwich, Chips and Fountain Drink.

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT US, TWEET US OR GO TO OUR FACEBOOK, ONLINE AT
Plaza 23 Convenience & Truck Stop in Albany NY
Plaza 23 Truck Stop (Plaza23TruckStp) on Twitter for timely info and deals.
Plaza 23 Truck Stop | Facebook

We are located at the intersection of I-87 and I-787 off I-787 exit 23/2, 240 Church St Albany, NY 12202 and are the only location with an approved a thruway doubles permit.P
Old 09-15-2010, 07:55 PM
Rookie

This week is CVSA's Operation Air Brake/Brake Safety Week
CVSA : CVSA Programs : Operation Air Brake

Everyday we are concerned with your safety. Drivers that purchase a minimum of 100 gallons get $30 off any A&B Services in the Plaza 23 Truck Garage & Service Shop
Plaza 23 Truck & Auto Repair - A&B Services, Tires, Maintenance, Inspections, Welding & Fabrication, TruckLite, Bendix
Old 09-23-2010, 05:27 AM
Rookie

October 22nd Driver's Appreciation Day at the Plaza 23 Truck Stop Service Station in Albany, NY

We are going to be holding a Driver's Appreciation Day at the Plaza 23 Truck Stop / Service Station in Albany, NY on October 22nd. This event will include a cookout (weather permitting) with free food and drinks. There will be free product giveaways from various vendors as well as a raffle for some various items including NFL tickets!

240 Church St., I-787 EXIT 23, Albany, NY 12202

We will also be running some inside store specials:

Purchase 100 gallons of Diesel Fuel and get your choice of...
-20% off All Electronics
-25% off All Cell Phone Accessories-
-25% off All Model Trucks
-15% off All Chrome Accessories

Also, we are running some individual item specials...
-Howe's Diesel Treatment 64oz $11.99
-Denver Dan's hats $12.99
-24" 5th wheel pin hooks $9.99
-"Fifty-One" Electronic Cigarette starter kits $29.99

Plaza 23 Driver Appreciation Day
Driver's Appreciation Truck Stop / Service Sation Albany, NY | Plaza 23 Truck Stop / Service
Old 01-04-2012, 03:27 PM
Rookie

I've been there .... a little awkward to get to (More signage from the highway?) find church street and you're there! Or just follow the trucks. Good size lot, good service and the foods good too!
Old 01-04-2012, 08:40 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Iron View Post
I've been there .... a little awkward to get to (More signage from the highway?) find church street and you're there! Or just follow the trucks. Good size lot, good service and the foods good too!
If that's the one I think it is, it's been a few years since I've been there. One of the reasons I refused to run NY is the LACK of truck parking. When I did get into that area, I either stayed north of Albany or west of there. The one near the river was a dive, as I remember. I was there twice. First time, I didn't know what I was getting into, and the second time, I needed fuel, and that was the only place for miles around that the company would let me get it. Haven't been up that way since.

Tags
albany, i-787, i-87, new york, truck stop