Old 05-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Immediate Openings for Class A drivers willing to Team

Company Name: Heavyweight Enterprises
Phone: 88-974-3289 ext 1
Job Description:
Due to the nature of our freight, we can only run teams. If you don’t have a co-driver, we will find one for you. You must have your CDL Class A license, and a minimum of 6 months experience (call for more details on experience requirements). you must also be willing to be on the road for 3 weeks at a time. We run expedited freight throughout the lower 48 states.

In return $1000 sign on bonus. We also offer benefits package with Health, vision and Dental on your first day of employment, and 24/7 office support. Our equipment is 2012 or 2013 model year Peterbilt Tractors with luxury sleeper condos.

If you’re interested in then please call me. I would really like to further discuss the details of the job. My direct line is 888-974-3289 ext 1. I am available between 9am and 5 pm EST Monday through Friday. You can also respond to this Ad and I will get back to you ASAP

Pay Rate: 62 cents per mile split

Tags
asap, job