Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Superior Carriers and Carry Transit (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/30827-superior-carriers-carry-transit.html)

kentucky24 01-14-2009 03:57 AM

thanks bh0069

Pm me your cell I am building a list of folks to talk to about superior

Wsyrob - send me yours to

Piper you also

All superior drivers whom wish pm me your cell numbers

Thanks

DDCavi 01-14-2009 08:08 PM

Well I really dont have much to add, everyone did such a great job. Ive been here since the beginning of August. I really enjoy it, I started straight out of school also. Luckily we here in Maine are starting to pick up a bit, Rumford is back on w00t! I ended up in a 05 day cab from Texas which is in really good condition so Im happy with equipment, although wish it had a bit more berries. Also the mechanics take really good care of our stuff. One thing that I dislike about my terminal is the lack of "work searching". Seems like theres more BSing on the phone rather then tryig to get accounts. But what can I say, ill never pull anything besides a tank...

PS Nice meeting you the other week Bob, wish I had more time.

Erik

belpre122 01-14-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DDCavi (Post 434025)
But what can I say, ill never pull anything besides a tank...

Erik

Amen brother!!!:bow::bow:

Skywalker 01-15-2009 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BHG0069 (Post 433947)
DO NOT be one min late to your first day at Kingsport training they will ask you to leave. Also have your cell phone turned OFF. Jack and Mike are really fun and they make the class interesting, they mess with everyone so don't get offended. Don't stress the final exam, just take your time and use your books and look on the wall :) You will learn a lot about the company and some things of which you did not know about being a professional driver. They also take the class out to a nice lunch at the end which you can order what ever you want, minus alcohol.

Have fun and stay safe.

:D I told him the same things on the phone the other day....:D

k24....Thanks on the pic's, I'll give you a holler later.... Tonight I'm literally "chilling out" here at our Paulsboro, NJ yard....its 'sposed' to get down to 8 degrees tonight!! :eek1: But the good news is that I am loading in the AM for NC....and hopefully will be heading home to FL soon after. :D

harleypiper 01-17-2009 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skywalker (Post 434258)
:D I told him the same things on the phone the other day....:D

k24....Thanks on the pic's, I'll give you a holler later.... Tonight I'm literally "chilling out" here at our Paulsboro, NJ yard....its 'sposed' to get down to 8 degrees tonight!! :eek1: But the good news is that I am loading in the AM for NC....and hopefully will be heading home to FL soon after. :D

Man Sky, I must have just missed you again. I was there aroud 1530 yesterday 1/16. Dropped a loaded and hooked an empty and got my butt home. I ran to Dyersburg and they wanted me to wait to deliver on Monday to Pa. I wasn't going to sit in Paulsboro for the weekend. Dispatach took care of me again. I think they like me, they even gave me another 900.00 pay check. Hmmmm what am I going to buy.

harleypiper 01-17-2009 12:09 PM

Welcome aboard KY jelly, oops I mean KY24. Sorry man it's the voices. I've been told I have a filtering problem, haha. I was down at your term. Wed. Shellea is nice. They had me running empty ISO over to Ciba. They must be really busy because there was no one around to work.Thats good for you man. Check you PM for my number.

Hey DD- yea good meeting you man. I"m sure we'll have more time to talk. I seem to run alot to Maine when they send me home from where ever they send me.. I like hanging at your terminal, you guys are the only one with a treadmill. Too bad Superior won't give some health insentive and buy treadmills for every terminal. Some of the company hotels have them but when I grab a hotel, I'm thrown back some 12 oz. Ciao

Skywalker 01-18-2009 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harleypiper (Post 434488)
Man Sky, I must have just missed you again. I was there aroud 1530 yesterday 1/16. Dropped a loaded and hooked an empty and got my butt home.

Actually....you probably drove right past me.... about that time I was out in front of the Dana shop with a tank and my hood open getting it prepped for intransit heat!!!

Either that or parked over by the office....on that first line that faces the office......

kentucky24 01-19-2009 06:05 AM

IS THAT RIGHT ???

:rofl:

PonceDeLeon 01-19-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kentucky24 (Post 434834)
IS THAT RIGHT ???

Welcome aboard!

Skywalker 01-19-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kentucky24 (Post 434834)
IS THAT RIGHT ???

:lol2:OooooohRaaaahhhh!!:lol2: