Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers
You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   JB Hunt dedicated PPG account... your thoughts? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/27282-jb-hunt-dedicated-ppg-account-your-thoughts.html)

Watcher 05-29-2007 08:42 AM

JB Hunt dedicated PPG account... your thoughts?

I may be signing on with JB this Wednesday for the PPG account. As of now I am deciding between JB Hunt and Ryder. I have an interview with Ryder tomorrow afternoon, but need to make a decision quickly.

I've checked around the boards here an seem to get a good "vibe" from the current JB Hunt drivers about the company, however, knowing that the opinion of how the company ultimately depends on our own experiences, a view from the "inside" does tend to help on the "big decision".

I understand that JB Hunt has a "boat-load" of opportunities for drivers depending on how they want to "run", and what kind of "hometime" they're looking for. That's a big plus to me, because I am a family man and would love to stay married and watch my kids grow up...I know I'll miss quite a bit of that as a driver, however, I don't plan on being a driver for the rest of my life...just until I hit the next "phase", or untill my wife wants me to quit or one of us realizes it's putting a strain on our family. (with Daddy gone all the time) My kids are little, (6, 4, & 1.5)she has help at home already with a "Nanny/housekeeper" type and will be soon moving closer to us, so hopefully that'll help a bit. And I also understand that local positions can come up as well, which I also like.

I did some local work for Swift on the Home Depot dedicated account ($150 per day X 5) I liked at first when we started at 1600 and got off at 0:00, but as one of the other DC we pick up from started taking longer and longer to get the trailers ready... I wasn't getting home till nearly 0500- 0600...it doesn't leave much time to sleep when I live 1.5 hours away from the terminal...on a good day.... especially when the little ones can't help but interrupt Daddy's sleep for some "play time" before having to start getting ready to go to work.

Any thoughts?... sorry for the rambling (I tend to do that...it's who I am)

brian griffin 05-29-2007 11:36 AM

My money is on Ryder. Although JB Hunt is ok too. I worked with both commpanies and i feel Ryder is a bit better.

You probably can't go wrong with either company though. I just think ryder is a little better.

Tell us more about the PPG account?

Watcher 05-29-2007 05:11 PM

I'd actually like to know as well, hense the reason for this post. I've never driven for JB before, only Averitt and Swift. Suprisingly to some, I thought Swift treated me better, had more miles and not as much time spent in terminals waiting for truck being repaired. I averaged between 1200-1800 miles a week with Averitt.

Hoping Sheepdancer or other JB drivers can help me out here. Thanks for the response though. Take care!

-Watcher

Sheepdancer 05-29-2007 07:36 PM

HELP YOU OUT????? whats up with all these drivers going to other recruiters and then having me answer all the questions. :shock:
I need to make some money!!!
Ok now ive vented...:lol: ....and I was just kidding. Ronnie is a great guy and recruiter, he will shoot straight with ya. However tell him that Craig actually talked you into it. Perhaps I can at least get a free lunch or something. :lol:
PPG is a great run. It will get you home every other weekend for a full 72 hours. Its almost all drop and hook. And it has very consistant miles.

Double R 05-29-2007 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by :
It will get you home every other weekend for a full 72 hours. Its almost all drop and hook. And it has very consistant miles.

That right there will kill your homelife and marriage. If you want to be home to see the kids grow up, I would go with Ryder. I have nothing bad to say about JB but you want hometime.

Watcher 05-30-2007 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by :
HELP YOU OUT????? whats up with all these drivers going to other recruiters and then having me answer all the questions. Shocked

I believe I told him I had been getting a lot of information about JB Hunt from classadrivers.com forums. I mentioned there was a recruiter on there but I didn't know your name. Don't worry, I'll be sure to mention your name to him tomorrow.

FYI:

I had the interview with Ryder today, however, the guy didn't seem to have the answers I was looking for. Yes, the pay would be great, but he didn't seem to know when I'd be off so I my wife and I could plan around my days off. A bit disheartening I thought. All he got across was that it was a rotating shift, they did slip seating, the pay was based on "zone milage" and I could be driving anything from a 53' to a box truck for deliveries for CVS. I sounds good...just would like more information about the job from other drivers. All in all, the interview went well, and looks like he liked what he heard.

thanks for all your advice fellas!

-Watcher

ROCKYROAD 06-04-2007 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Sheepdancer:
HELP YOU OUT????? whats up with all these drivers going to other recruiters and then having me answer all the questions. :shock:
Ok now ive vented...:lol: ....and I was just kidding. Ronnie is a great guy and recruiter, he will shoot straight with ya. However tell him that Craig actually talked you into it. Perhaps I can at least get a free lunch or something. :lol:
PPG is a great run. It will get you home every other weekend for a full 72 hours. Its almost all drop and hook. And it has very consistant miles.

Hi: I have been dealing with Robin (male, not female) regarding PPG DCS. I would be based out of the Niles, OH terminal. Will they raise a stink if I delay orientation for a couple weeks. I figured I may as well take a summer vacation now, instead of driving for a month and then asking for time off.

Sheepdancer 06-04-2007 05:30 PM

make sure you call Robin and tell that you want to move out. It shouldnt be a problem. Keep in mind that the PPG has that sign on bonus and you never know when they might take it away. You might reschedule yourself out of 1000 bucks.

Cluggy619 06-05-2007 03:45 AM

Hehehe.....

You know, I called on a site that was posted on this board over the weekend. Some claimed it was JB Hunt. Nothing on the site had JB Hunt logo on it.

Got called back eariler today (monday). Great job was offered. It would have been a dedicated account, with me home every weekend. Pay sounded good, great bennies.....

Sound to good to be true. So I'm thinking, "Great, where do I sign up?"

Then he told that I would be working for JB Hunt, and did I have......

Hung up on him there.

Makes you want to go HMMMMMMMMMM........ :wink:

Companies who are straight with you upfront don't have to have sites like these....Here is the posting in case your wondering...go check it out for yourself.
:wink:

http://www.classadrivers.com/phpBB2/...377&highlight=

Cluggy619 06-05-2007 03:53 AM

P.S. I would go with Ryder.

But that's just me.

Watcher 06-05-2007 05:26 AM

Please get this poster off the site....I can't believe someone would post such a horrible picture. Where are the moderators?!!!!! please remove his post and picture ASAP!!!!!

-Watcher

spencerian 06-05-2007 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by rcwilley66:
YEAH WELL THEY BANNED ME FOR NO REASON ... SO TOUGH SH!t I'M NOT GONNA STOP

Maybe it had to do with your immature attitude? Just a guess.

Smooth 06-05-2007 07:31 AM

The PPG account isn't one of JB's better dedicated accounts , there always looking for drivers in that account . If your going with JB , hold out until an auto parts run becomes available , if not , forget it .

Sheepdancer 06-05-2007 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Cluggy619:
Hehehe.....

You know, I called on a site that was posted on this board over the weekend. Some claimed it was JB Hunt. Nothing on the site had JB Hunt logo on it.

Got called back eariler today (monday). Great job was offered. It would have been a dedicated account, with me home every weekend. Pay sounded good, great bennies.....

Sound to good to be true. So I'm thinking, "Great, where do I sign up?"

Then he told that I would be working for JB Hunt, and did I have......

Hung up on him there.

Makes you want to go HMMMMMMMMMM........ :wink:

Companies who are straight with you upfront don't have to have sites like these....Here is the posting in case your wondering...go check it out for yourself.
:wink:

http://www.classadrivers.com/phpBB2/...377&highlight=

Cluggy, I know who owns that site, he is a recruiter here. Many of us pay out of our own pocket for recruiting websites and we are not allowed to use JB hunt logos or anything of the sort on our sites. My website is the exact same way. The funny thing is the guy who owns that is our top recruiter, and is a very honest guy (just like me :wink: ) He was absolutely telling you the truth about that job. Like you said, It sounded like a great job, then you found out it was JB and hung up. You sure showed him....not. basically he laughed, hung up and put the next guy he talked to on that great job. Another thing to think about. More than likely our recruiting dept is going to start recruiting for other companies that dont compete with us. Class B jobs, Tanker jobs, Local dump jobs...ect. Like us JB recruiters or not, we are the most successful recruiting dept in the industry and other companies have been asking us to recruit for them for a long time. So that is something to think about before you hang up on us.

Sheepdancer 06-05-2007 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Smooth:
The PPG account isn't one of JB's better dedicated accounts , there always looking for drivers in that account . If your going with JB , hold out until an auto parts run becomes available , if not , forget it .

I would disagree. As a recruiter I always judge jobs by keeping in touch with the drivers I put on it. The vast majority of drivers Ive put on PPG over the years have been really happy with it. Yes, its more of an OTR job. Running all over the place. However its almost all drop and hook, the miles are consistant, and you will always get home for 72 hours every other weekend. (Its great for divorced dads who have their kids every other weekend)
Yes, the auto parts runs are good runs if you are talking about being easy. Home a few times during the week and off for a day and a half over the weekend. Always running to the same place. Funny thing about those auto parts runs. They are probably the easiest jobs for me to fill as a recruiter. They are also the lowest paying jobs I have in the company. Usually about 38-40k a year. Go figure. But hey, if I have a driver set on PPG and the auto parts job opens up, I would be happy to move him. The auto parts job pays me a better commission. However, if you havent noticed, I like being honest about jobs on this board and HONESTLY, the PPG job is a better job when you are talking about making more money.
Also the auto parts jobs are pretty hard to get on. When they open, they fill fast. Usually if I talk to a driver on like a thursday and he cant get into orientation by that monday, most likely he is going to be SOL. They absolutely dont like empty trucks sitting there on the auto parts runs. They are going to fill those jobs fast any way they can. The auto parts runs are much easier to get on from inside the company.

Cluggy619 06-05-2007 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Watcher:
Please get this poster off the site....I can't believe someone would post such a horrible picture. Where are the moderators?!!!!! please remove his post and picture ASAP!!!!!

-Watcher

What pic are you referring to?

Cluggy619 06-05-2007 05:13 PM

Cluggy, I know who owns that site, he is a recruiter here. Many of us pay out of our own pocket for recruiting websites and we are not allowed to use JB hunt logos or anything of the sort on our sites. My website is the exact same way. The funny thing is the guy who owns that is our top recruiter, and is a very honest guy (just like me :wink: ) He was absolutely telling you the truth about that job. Like you said, It sounded like a great job, then you found out it was JB and hung up. You sure showed him....not. basically he laughed, hung up and put the next guy he talked to on that great job. Another thing to think about. More than likely our recruiting dept is going to start recruiting for other companies that dont compete with us. Class B jobs, Tanker jobs, Local dump jobs...ect. Like us JB recruiters or not, we are the most successful recruiting dept in the industry and other companies have been asking us to recruit for them for a long time. So that is something to think about before you hang up on us.

wow...I'm impressed. Nothing like sharing my resume around the room. Since you are all there, you can considered this my "do not call" notice. And while your at it, don't send me any mail either.

As far as paying for your own site...I guess it counts like I would pay for my own gloves. Something you do with your job to make it easier. It still is tricking drivers to call or apply who wouldn't have done so if they saw JB anywheres on the site. That's my point.

ssoutlaw 06-05-2007 05:28 PM

Your evil pic, Cluggy....lol

Sheepdancer 06-05-2007 05:28 PM

Your do not call notice? So Im assuming your real name is Cluggy and your phone will be listed as such? I promise if I get a truck drivers name called Cluggy, I wont call. Other that that if I get an app or a phone number, I can assure you that I will call. On second thought, I probably would call the Cluggy number. Not because I think I could hire you. But because it would be really really funny. You crack me up sometimes.

Cluggy619 06-05-2007 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by ssoutlaw:

hehehe...nothing evil about him.

ssoutlaw 06-05-2007 05:42 PM

Dosent bother me, but I think it was your avatar they were talking about....lol

Cluggy619 06-05-2007 05:49 PM

Your do not call notice? So Im assuming your real name is Cluggy and your phone will be listed as such? I promise if I get a truck drivers name called Cluggy, I wont call. Other that that if I get an app or a phone number, I can assure you that I will call. On second thought, I probably would call the Cluggy number. Not because I think I could hire you. But because it would be really really funny. You crack me up sometimes.

Ya see, folks? This is what i mean. He knows who I am, he listed my resume online. He either got it online on this board, or I sent him it thru one of those site not named JB Hunt. It's not hard to figure out who I am. My email starts with my nick, cluggy619.

But let's play games. Its starts with the recruiter, goes on thru orientation, and finally when your starving at a truckstop somewhere you can't just leave the truck. Gametime at JB Hunt.

After your done, you can come to this board, and have some recruiter tell ya it's alright to mislead the drivers. Recruiters never lie.....hehehe

Originally Posted by :
He's a honest recruiter, JUST LIKE ME!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yea, right.

Cluggy619 06-05-2007 05:53 PM

Dosent bother me, but I think it was your avatar they were talking about....lol

I read a few post that the pic appeared on....sorry I missed it.

Sheepdancer 06-05-2007 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by :
Ya see, folks? This is what i mean. He knows who I am, he listed my resume online. He either got it online on this board, or I sent him it thru one of those site not named JB Hunt. It's not hard to figure out who I am. My email starts with my nick, cluggy619.

I have never seen your resume, nor have I ever called you. Also recruiters like me, with those websites dont share that information with the company or other recruiters. I pay over a grand a month marketing my website, Im not about to share my leads that I get from that website.
Here cluggy, I will do you a big favor. My website is www.break19.org. Whatever you do, dont fill out an application there. If you see it advertised in truck stops in the lounge or if your truck gets a card on the window when you are parked, DONT fill at an application there! Im getting ready to start advertising my site on top of the pumps at fuel islands. If you see one of my signs, LOOK AWAY CLUGGY! The hypnotic power of my signs might subconsiously make you go to my site and fill out an app. I would hate to accidently call you and have you hang up on me....That would just ruin my whole week.

Watcher 06-05-2007 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by :

Someone posted a poorly worded message filled with obscene language because he was obviously banned from an earlier board. He also included a nasty picture. It had no place for this board, website or on the internet period!

I can't believe people can be so arrogant and stupid to blame others for their poor decisions. What a MORON he was! I was morbidly offended of the picture he posted! I want to thank the moderators for removing that post and hope they will monitor these boards closer and keep horrible people like that off these boards.

Thats all.

Watcher

Watcher 06-05-2007 08:07 PM

sorry...this was a double post...

Watcher

Cluggy619 06-05-2007 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Watcher:

Originally Posted by :

Someone posted a poorly worded message filled with obscene language because he was obviously banned from an earlier board. He also included a nasty picture. It had no place for this board, website or on the internet period!

I can't believe people can be so arrogant and stupid to blame others for their poor decisions. What a MORON he was! I was morbidly offended of the picture he posted! I want to thank the moderators for removing that post and hope they will monitor these boards closer and keep horrible people like that off these boards.

Thats all.

Watcher

Yea...he did it before, I think. Was banned before, if I thinking about the right person.

As far as the Mods Squad goes ( and I said that to be humorous, not insulting :lol: :lol: ), they are doing their best at trying to keep the board clean. However, they are but a few, and they do have a life outside the board. So a computer glitch here, a banned their, and a deleted post(which is too bad I missed it, but it needed to be deleted), and we all got a nice playground.

:D :D

Cluggy619 06-05-2007 09:59 PM

I have never seen your resume, nor have I ever called you.

More than likely our recruiting dept is going to start recruiting for other companies that dont compete with us. Class B jobs, Tanker jobs, Local dump jobs...ect.

Let's begin here. For someone who has NEVER seen my resume, you nailed what I have done for the last 7 years. Not just close, but NAILED.

Also recruiters like me, with those websites dont share that information with the company or other recruiters. I pay over a grand a month marketing my website, Im not about to share my leads that I get from that website.

Sure you do. You all get your phone calls, and laugh when the driver hangs up on you. Then, just to piss off the driver even more, you hand him off to another recruiter to call. Then you both just laugh, laugh, and laugh. By the way, you posted this yourself earlier.

Here cluggy, I will do you a big favor. My website is www.break19.org.

Nothing like plugging your own site.

Whatever you do, dont fill out an application there. If you see it advertised in truck stops in the lounge or if your truck gets a card on the window when you are parked, DONT fill at an application there! Im getting ready to start advertising my site on top of the pumps at fuel islands. If you see one of my signs, LOOK AWAY CLUGGY! The hypnotic power of my signs might subconsiously make you go to my site and fill out an app. I would hate to accidently call you and have you hang up on me....That would just ruin my whole week.

Well, I wouldn't want to ruin your whole week. I will say that Ryder recruiting called me eariler...seems like alot of jobs in the DFW area just became open. A contract with GM hauling parts to dealerships. Home every night, 36.5 cpm when you travel further than local, $15.50/hour local, time and a half after 40. Union posible......what do you think?

ben45750 06-05-2007 10:48 PM

But let's play games. Its starts with the recruiter, goes on thru orientation, and finally when your starving at a truckstop somewhere you can't just leave the truck. Gametime at JB Hunt.

After your done, you can come to this board, and have some recruiter tell ya it's alright to mislead the drivers. Recruiters never lie.....hehehe

Originally Posted by :
He's a honest recruiter, JUST LIKE ME!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yea, right.

I spent 3 months with JB Hunt this last winter and I made pretty good money with them, and If I get layed off again thins winter I will go back and drive for them again. JB Hunt isn't as bad as what people think.

ben45750 06-05-2007 10:50 PM

Also, Craig I give you full permission to post my numbers from JB Hunt Connections if you want. My miles, what I made, what ever you want just no personal stuff.

Cluggy619 06-05-2007 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by ben45750:

I spent 3 months with JB Hunt this last winter and I made pretty good money with them, and If I get layed off again thins winter I will go back and drive for them again. JB Hunt isn't as bad as what people think.

I'm glad you have done well with JB. I also notice that you only worked there while you were laid off, and only for a few months, and once your job called you back, you went back.

Seems to me that JB was just a part time gig for you, which is ok. When I went in, all the marbles on the table was counting on that income. Which is why I no longer work there.

The bottom line is the bottom line. And when it's not there............. :wink:

Also, Craig I give you full permission to post my numbers from JB Hunt Connections if you want. My miles, what I made, what ever you want just no personal stuff.

Sure , Craig. Post his numbers. I already posted what I made, so you can look back at my posting listed below.

Just got my W-2's from JB Hunt....

Three months on the road....

Total Income = $5534.12

That was the bottom line, and the reason why there wasn't a forth month. :wink:

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:30 pm

ben45750 06-06-2007 02:13 AM

I can't log into connections anymore and thats the only way I can see the check stubs, I didn't print any of them.

I do see your point, I had nothing to lose by leaving and my DM knew it so he did keep me happy so I would stay.

ben45750 06-06-2007 02:18 AM

I'm glad you have done well with JB. I also notice that you only worked there while you were laid off, and only for a few months, and once your job called you back, you went back.

Seems to me that JB was just a part time gig for you, which is ok. When I went in, all the marbles on the table was counting on that income. Which is why I no longer work there.

The bottom line is the bottom line. And when it's not there............. :wink:

Sure , Craig. Post his numbers. I already posted what I made, so you can look back at my posting listed below.

Just got my W-2's from JB Hunt....

Three months on the road....

Total Income = $5534.12

That was the bottom line, and the reason why there wasn't a forth month. :wink:

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:30 pm

But also, even if it was a bad experience it had to also be a good learning experience. Makes you appreciate having a good job knowing what other people are going through every day. looking back my first job at Star Transport makes me realize how crappy of a job it really was, but it was a good learning experience for me.

Cluggy619 06-06-2007 02:20 AM

I can't log into connections anymore and thats the only way I can see the check stubs, I didn't print any of them.

I do see your point, I had nothing to lose by leaving and my DM knew it so he did keep me happy so I would stay.

Funny how that works. DM tend to treat people right if the they know you will leave. If you are trying to raise a family, and need the miles, you go to the bottom.

That quote on my pay comes from a W-2 I received in Feb.

Nice talking with ya. :wink:

bigdad7 06-07-2007 10:33 AM

negativity

i don't get it....i mean i am on grandview not ppg first week with a holiday 4 days out gross 1120 take home 993 ...this week four days out allready made 1000 dollars and while i was leaving the yard to go home dispatcher calls me ...hey i got a driver that pussed out on a run to chicago can you do it for me do you have the hours ....well of course i do being the greedy bastard that i am that should put me over 1500 for the week....so i guess life is what you make it take all that is said by disgruntled ex employees with a grain of salt ps i still will be home by friday nite for the weekend off...what a tough life

Sheepdancer 06-07-2007 06:28 PM

Re: negativity

Originally Posted by bigdad7:
i don't get it....i mean i am on grandview not ppg first week with a holiday 4 days out gross 1120 take home 993 ...this week four days out allready made 1000 dollars and while i was leaving the yard to go home dispatcher calls me ...hey i got a driver that pussed out on a run to chicago can you do it for me do you have the hours ....well of course i do being the greedy bastard that i am that should put me over 1500 for the week....so i guess life is what you make it take all that is said by disgruntled ex employees with a grain of salt ps i still will be home by friday nite for the weekend off...what a tough life

Greed is right.,
Greed works.
Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind.
To Quote Gordon Gecko.

Amazing how good you can do when you have the right attitude. By taking that load, you have become one of dispatchs "go to guys" Who do you think is going to get the next great load? You or the guy who whines about everything? Glad you are doing well! Now, you want to make even more money? Show other drivers your settlement and then send them to me. There are two different programs which pay you commission for recruiting drivers. You can recruit them yourself and just send them to scheduling. (this way isnt really easy, because you wont have anyone in the office working hard to get him to show up) This will pay you 500 bucks. If you think you can get him to show and you know everything about the job you are selling him on, you should use this one. The other way is to send them to me and give me your alpha code. I WILL get him to show, I will do all the work for you and we will split the commission, you will get 300, I will get 200 bucks. Either way, you have a great opportunity to make money. There are drivers here who make an extra 30+ grand a year recruiting drivers.
If you ever have a driver in mind, feel free to PM me.

ben45750 06-07-2007 06:45 PM

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/4...ongekkoit3.jpg

Lunch is for wimps, and if you need a friend, get a dog!!!!!!!!

Words to live by!

:lol:

driver67373 06-07-2007 11:45 PM

What is PPG?

Cluggy619 06-08-2007 12:08 AM

Re: negativity

Originally Posted by bigdad7:

Greed is right.,
Greed works.
Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.
Greed, in all of its forms -- greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge -- has marked the upward surge of mankind.
To Quote Gordon Gecko.

Amazing how good you can do when you have the right attitude. By taking that load, you have become one of dispatchs "go to guys" Who do you think is going to get the next great load? You or the guy who whines about everything? Glad you are doing well! Now, you want to make even more money? Show other drivers your settlement and then send them to me. There are two different programs which pay you commission for recruiting drivers. You can recruit them yourself and just send them to scheduling. (this way isnt really easy, because you wont have anyone in the office working hard to get him to show up) This will pay you 500 bucks. If you think you can get him to show and you know everything about the job you are selling him on, you should use this one. The other way is to send them to me and give me your alpha code. I WILL get him to show, I will do all the work for you and we will split the commission, you will get 300, I will get 200 bucks. Either way, you have a great opportunity to make money. There are drivers here who make an extra 30+ grand a year recruiting drivers.
If you ever have a driver in mind, feel free to PM me.

Well first, bigdad, congrats. Do that every week. For that is what a driver is suppose to make. If you get those runs, and make that cash, great job. :D

Second. Sheepdancer. About the only thing you said that makes any sence at all is the quote from Wall Street. However, if some truely make any money referring recruites to you, than good. I have no problem with that as long as they make their share. Let me repeat that. AS LONG AS THEY MAKE THEIR SHARE!!! :D

I don't know how many times I have said it. The bottom line is the bottom line. Nothing you can say or do will change the past, and simply put, the bottom line wasn't there. I didn't make mine. I took everything they gave, refused nothing. It didn't work out. So i left. So be it.

For every driver doing good at JB, there are 10 waiting at a truckstop for the next load, barely making ends meet. I guess it doesn't take much to parade drivers here on this board.

Good luck to all.

Sheepdancer 06-08-2007 05:32 AM

So now you think Im parading drivers out here that do well just to make us look good?
And you really think only 10% or 1 out of 10 are doing well over here? I will say this again cluggy, You brag that you made 35 grand last year. If ANY driver I hired made that little for ANY job I have over here, dedicated, local or whatever, I would probably tell him to find something else, it wasnt working out for him. I have part time dedicated yard jocky jobs that pay around that.

Originally Posted by :
Second. Sheepdancer. About the only thing you said that makes any sence at all is the quote from Wall Street. However, if some truely make any money referring recruites to you, than good. I have no problem with that as long as they make their share. Let me repeat that. AS LONG AS THEY MAKE THEIR SHARE!!!

Who the hell cares if you do or dont have a problem with any way I recruit drivers? wasnt speaking to you.