User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2014, 04:23 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Xpress Cargo Inc - Indianapolis, IN

Hey all,

Just a quick background on myself. I've been a driver for almost 12 years, of that, almost 10 was with Swift Transportation alone and the other was with Dick Simon, which was bought out by Central Ref service. In Jan of 2013 I had a major A-fib attack which costed me my job driving and now I am currently between jobs after being terminated by my now ex-employer, Xpress Cargo Inc of Indianapolis, IN. Has any one delt with this company before? I applied for a dispatcher job with them and stayed for 1 month, when I was fired this past friday, 2/7 due to performance issues. I feel they are discriminating against dispatchers on the basis they want their own kind in there. They are Indian and India race based. i felt out of place being there but tried to deal with it. i was forbidden to take breaks and had one hour lunch daily, M-F. I have wrote a lawyer to see if I have a case for damages. My question is, does anyone work for this company on here? Or know anything about them? I left a perfectly good job for these guys for a $1 more an hour and it wasn't worth it.In the end, when I was fired, I was threatened by the manager with him saying "don't even think of making a scene, I'll take you down if you do" after I brought up I have the right to my check within 24 hours, which I found out now I do not.

Any thoughts? I feel very violated by this company and hope no one works for them without considering other options first. I would like to hear from you guys. Thanks and be safe.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:33 AM
Rookie

Hey one of my friend had experience with this company and it is a well reputed company , they are specialize in personalized Quality Service, with GPS Tracking on all trucks. Their perks and other facilities for the employes are also good.

Indianapolis IN Locksmith