User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2010, 05:01 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default got a team here wanting info of any good companys to check out....

we both have clean records,solid runners,experienced+,while not married,working on it(we get along better then most others we ve seen!).like to run hard,go just about anywhere,EXCEPT N.E area,NO N.J/NYC! shes got family in ca/i got family in oh. so,any info anyones got would be great.we tend to check out all we can before hand. thanks w.o
Old 11-30-2010, 02:56 PM
Board Regular

I work for Earl Henderson out of Salem, IL. They love teams. I have run team and worked way harder there than I like, so if you like to run it would be a good fit for you. While we do go east, teams mainly go IL or Mo to the west. Google them for info how to get in touch with .

Equipment is all Freightliners, Columbia and Cascadia. They all have APU's. Money is always there. Trucks are governed 65-68 depending on which truck you get.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:58 PM

You might try Interstate Dist. Co. out of Tacoma, Wa. You can run east and west, They have tons of freight, several yards in Ca. and one in Findlay, Oh. They're always looking for teams and have a special team group, setup for averaging 25k miles a month or more. Pay and benefits are OK.

Last edited by Chunker; 12-01-2010 at 08:03 PM.