User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2010, 01:08 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default earl henderson

has anybody leased from earl henderson and how are they to work with??
Old 10-23-2010, 11:24 PM
Board Regular

I am currently employed with them, but as a company driver. They are OK. If you run team they will run the snot out of you, company or lease driver. I have a few friends, acquaintances who lease, some do really well, others aren't. I have not been able to figure out why some do better than others.60

We are on elogs, with the exception of a few trucks still on paper, I guess mostly lease drivers.

We are getting about 60 new trucks in, I believe they will be equipped with bunk heaters and some kind of cooling solution, not your traditional apu as they have been running. We got 2 test trucks in with that setup a while ago.

We run all 48, but as a lease driver you will probably run mostly west.

Money specifics you have to call recruiting. They keep changing things so I have lost track on what they pay, and what they provide.

You can lease a brand new truck for big bucks, or a used one for less money. We have a shop in Salem that does repairs for a lot less than your average truck stop. They are building another shop in the St. Louis area, don't know exactly where.

They are not a bad place to work, but of course, this is only my opinion.