User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Cheeseman, Fort Recovery, OH

never thought I'd be looking at van companies, but I am going broke working for TMC. curious if anyone works for Cheeseman, formerly Zumstein? I have a unique perspective on this company because I used to do business with them and know the owner/CEO, Ed... long story, but I used to service their equipment, nice stuff. looks like they do mostly LTL, new Prostars with electric APUs and automatics... I love my Pete but am not looking forward to freezing to death again this winter. drivers seemed mostly happy when I used to deal with them, some ran hard, but they were making $$$. $0.45 a mile practical miles and $10-$40 a stop? might be the ticket. I am home virtually every weekend with TMC and don't want to sacrafice that, only thing that is keeping me from looking at specialized flatbed companies. Cheeseman looks like less unpaid work, same hometime, less corporate BS, and more money.

big jeep if I read one comment about APUs you're going on my ignore list, let's keep this one on topic, I need a better job with a company I can actually take seriously.

Cheeseman Trucking, Inc. - For Total Transportation Solutions

CROCS ARE NOT SHOES