User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2009, 05:31 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default HHG Clark and Reid

Clark and Reid say you'll average $250,000 A YEAR. They tried to tell me that after ten months $135,000(this may seem like a lot to freight haulers, but you have to pay for labor, packing and claims that are not normal to hauling freight) , paying for pack material they get 15%, waiting 12 days for settlements, run all over with 1000 lbs, they say they pay dead head miles from mile one but they'll have you pick up 1000 lbs run 1200 miles to pick up another 1000 lbs and tell you you're making money according to their computer program. I lost so much money working for them that I have to sell my truck . They have still to pay me my last settlements the first over two weeks late and I'll probably have to take them to court for my escrow.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:45 PM
Rookie

Still over two months have gone by and Clark and Reid Executive Movers have still not payed me. If anyone else has been scammed by this disreputible company please contact me for a possible class action lawsuit. They obviously don't believe in following the law, so I know there are more people that have been taken advantage of by them.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Senior Board Member

Thanks for the update.

-UVL o/o