User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2009, 02:48 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Barr Nunn

Would like any information on Barr Nunn that anyone would like to share - my husband would like to call a recruiter tomorrow and talk to them- anyone have a GOOD recruiter's name?

Any Information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Old 05-23-2009, 06:26 AM

Get on their site during the day time hours and you can do live chat with recruiters off their site. I worked for them twice. The first time I made more money than I knew what to do with at the time, the second time wasnt as great but they take VERY good care of their tractors and for the most part were fairly easy to deal with. My second run with them ended about 1.5 years ago and they were going through some major changes in the way they did things and they started really leaning towards SHORT haul freight and I cant really say i would recomend them at this point in time but They are far from the bottom of the barrel.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagerbomber3.0 View Post
Get on their site during the day time hours and you can do live chat with recruiters off their site. I worked for them twice. The first time I made more money than I knew what to do with at the time, the second time wasnt as great but they take VERY good care of their tractors and for the most part were fairly easy to deal with. My second run with them ended about 1.5 years ago and they were going through some major changes in the way they did things and they started really leaning towards SHORT haul freight and I cant really say i would recommend them at this point in time but They are far from the bottom of the barrel.
Thank you for all of your information and help. I have checked their web site and do not see the chat feature you are describing, but will look again on Tuesday as Monday is a holiday-maybe they disable it over the weekends. My husband is looking into their Ohio Regional and Northeast Regional runs, as we live in Ohio. He has many applications with many companies at the moment, and at this point he is figuring on finding the lesser of 2 evils as he does not currently have a job since LandAir sent him home his second day of orientation.

Again thanks for your help.