User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2007, 08:45 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Anyone on here work for Schneider Bulk division????

I was thinking about getting in to tankers and Schneider seems like a good place for training. Was wondering how you guys liked it over there? Do you get alto of miles? I know you wont make a lot ther but, Can i make at least 400$ a week there? Is it still a 12 month commitment, If you leave early how much does it cost?

Thanks in advance
Mike
Old 02-17-2007, 09:32 PM
Rookie
Default Re: Anyone on here work for Schneider Bulk division????

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdf1576
I was thinking about getting in to tankers and Schneider seems like a good place for training. Was wondering how you guys liked it over there? Do you get alto of miles? I know you wont make a lot ther but, Can i make at least 400$ a week there? Is it still a 12 month commitment, If you leave early how much does it cost?

Thanks in advance I personally haven't worked for Schneider , but my uncle put in three years with them on the tanker side. He got his training in Green bay and worked out of Pittsburgh. He said the training was good and a good company to work for. He left after 3 years for greener pastures. He liked driving a tanker. It pays a little better then van.
Mike
Old 02-17-2007, 09:39 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

if you have experience try Highway Transport. I drove for them and they treat people very, and pay very well also. i think only one year driving will do and have tanker and haz mat. i just liked my old job better and had a chance to go back, if not i would still be there. they have alot of dedicated runs also.