User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2006, 01:09 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Bibbs, Inc in Sioux Falls, SD? Any info?

I've heard from a couple of people to stay away from them because the owner used to really push his drivers to run illegal logs and take dope to keep going.

I've also heard that he's changed his ways and is running things more legit nowadays. Did he find Jesus or something? Not that Jesus was lost...

Anyway, a friend of mine talked to a couple of their drivers and they liked working there. He said they get home weekends and it's pretty much drop and hook from Sioux Falls to California and back.

Anyone else have any info?
Old 12-09-2006, 02:28 AM
Rookie
Default bibbs

RUN,RUN
far,far away I don't think it is drop and hook in Cal. when you are picking up produce to go back to Minneapolis . I remember when the owner had to change his co. name to Bibbs when he couldn't get insurance under the old co. name. It might be drop and hook in Sioux Fa
lls at John Morrells or Swift in Worthington only drop and hook. The reason the co. is called Bibbs is that Eldon only wears biboveralls.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:55 AM

Thanks.
Old 12-21-2006, 05:43 PM
Rookie

I live right over the hill from them in Sioux Falls and I have talked to them and the only time you are d/h is at the meat plants here to go to Cali. You now do about 5-6 pickups in Cali and bring it back to the yard and drop it and a local guy makes deliveries and at 3 years experience which I have they would pay me $.29. I currently make $.39-$.45 depending on the length of haul. I say stay away from them but its your choice and no others.