User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2015, 10:37 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Mid Atlantic driver READY to drive NOW

Seeking a permanent full time driving position with a safety conscience employer. I have been driving professionally since 2003 without any points or accidents. Drug and alcohol free.

Most of my career has been pulling tankers and dump trailers with vans and flatbeds here and there. I obtained my CDL through the College of So Md with haz mat endorsement, which I can obtain EASILY.

I have NEVER had a mechanical failure due to my neglect since I have been driving. However, I do have a termination, just recent. Employer wanted me to run illegal and I refused.

I reside in Southern Maryland and am seeking a position that would put me home 2-3 nights a week and weekends, due to an elderly family member. I also have a deal breaker, a canine that MUST be able to go along. She is an award winning titled CGC AKC Boxer that is training to be a therapy dog, just a few of her achievements.

If I am what you are looking for, PLEASE call me at 301-672-2840.

Thanks,
Mary "Mimi" Hanbury
Old 11-17-2016, 06:44 PM
Rookie

Good Afternoon-

I am looking for experienced drivers to work for me under Panther Premium. If you are interested e-mail [email protected] or Benjamin Connelly at 828-302-4409 Located near Charlotte, NC. Working on starting a new fleet, will pay well, and great home time.

Thanks Ben