User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2016, 02:29 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Co-Driver Wanted for Flatbed Operation

This is a open position for a co-driver for Flatbed Conestoga/Oversize in the US only. We don't go into Canada or Mexico. We also tend to stay east of the I-35 corridor no further south than Houston,TX or Orlando,FL. No NYC,Long Island,NY,Maine,New Hampshire,North Dakota, South Dakota,Nebraska,or Vermont. Area during winter months is restricted further as well I-77 in VA/WV I-79 in WV and I-40 in TN/NC will be avoided. Pay is mileage and based on PC Miler miles for all miles as that is how we are paid. Must have own Health Insurance. Pay based on verifiable experience. Pay is weekly by direct deposit,must have own bank account. Must be able to properly secure loads as part of the job, NO TARPING REQUIRED. Hazmat,Tanker endorsement and TWIC Card needed. Must be able to stay out minimum 6 weeks.Hiring areas:TX and TN preferred with flatbed experience a must but will consider other applicants if they live within our haul radius. Looking for NON-SMOKERS,DRUG-FREE and NON-DRINKERS. Reply to this post or PM if interested for further details...