User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2015, 01:22 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default I want into the TX frac sand ind.

I'm currently in the upper mid-west, and trying to survive it's job/income climate currently. I am however looking to roll the dice (big time), and set out for Texas, all or bust as it seems it will be, and if this current company I'm with, ever comes off of it's sign on bonus it promised me.

I've got 16+ years in this game, and being a self professed small dime pirate, I want to cash out, like anyone with a good head on their shoulders. I have a squeaky clean back ground, ALL! of them, and it was much easier said then done, I assure you. I have no home-time requirements, because technically, I have no "real" home, yet. I can pass any physical exam, or drug test you throw at me. You might find yourself surprised, just based on my looks, but reality is reality. No wrecks or mishaps either, I can drive, end point. Finally I take dispatches well, I'm no slouch, and I'm as professional attitude, as one can be, in this day and age.

I do have some dry bulk tank, as well as frame-less dump trailer experiences, in my distant driving history. I wouldn't need much more then a 5 hour re-fresher, with said equipment, and of course, the way YOU want the job done, explained clearly.

I possess a standard CDL-A, Delaware issue. No extras, so my biggest question in this mess is. Would I be better off obtaining a Texas issue, with tanker, before I go applying with every frac company down there I find, with any real expectation of a call back.......

Serious inquiry in talking to me, message me, or post a number below, where I can reach you.
Thanks for reading.

email: [email protected]

Last edited by Xanbukka; 01-06-2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: forgot contact.
Old 01-11-2015, 08:51 PM
Rookie

Hello, I am looking for a dependable driver please contact me.
6 Car hauler easy loader nothing crazy.
you can reach me at 951-205-3243.
Thank You!
Marian
Old 06-06-2015, 06:14 PM
Rookie

call Sam at 816-225-8642
Old 07-29-2015, 09:48 PM
Rookie

If you plan on being TX bound, I may have a job for you. Contact me @ 409-739-3055 or 832-970-5917.