User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2010, 07:05 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default WANT MILES not HOMETIME

I hold a Class A CDL. No accidents, one ticket last year going 6 miles over speed limit. I have worked for big companies and another O/O. Perfer the O/O route. The biggest reason I'm no longer working with him is he changed the rate of pay without any notice. Was getting 40%of load, then he went to .33per mile. Alot of my checks were $400.00 or less, no empty miles paid. I have over 3 years running, staying out for 2 months at a time is no problem. Again miles is my biggest concern, went home at Christmas, owner had me put truck in shop for rebuild and paid me nothing for the last 4 weeks off, I can not hold a position like this and support my family. Call if interested at 602 989 5436 or email dena_smooch @ yahoo.com

Thank You
Old 01-20-2010, 12:40 AM
Senior Board Member

tell us were you live, so that we don't have to look up the area code. you have a family and don't mind staying out for two months at a time?
Old 01-20-2010, 12:53 PM
Rookie

Have home in Phx Az and Alabama. Both myself and wife hold CDL. It is not an isssue will go where the position is. Staying out no problem. Last O/O was in Nevada. No children at home, grown and gone, wife has no problem and a complete understanding of the life of a driver. She has driven herself and well many travels with me. All we are looking for is an honest O/O that communicates as to their wishes.

Thanks for your reply info
[email protected]
602 989 5426
Old 09-16-2010, 09:10 PM
Rookie

if you owned a truck, i would hire you. i dont have any company trucks tho. but i do have more miles than you could shake a stick at
Old 10-04-2010, 03:25 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkxpress View Post
if you owned a truck, i would hire you. i dont have any company trucks tho. but i do have more miles than you could shake a stick at
I own a truck and the MC but I would like to see my truck every 2 weeks and that means I would need a driver living in GA.
[email protected]