User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2013, 09:49 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Here is a man that want's and need's to work NOT a hand out !!!!

I have been driving since 2000. My past isn't bad I had a C.D.V in 2010 and a couple of bad check's in 2008.
My problem is I have some charge pending and may not go to court for over a year. I can leave the state!!! My brother was going through a separation he asked me if he could keep his motor cycle at my house I agreed. Well he reported it stolen and we got charged conspiracy, faults report of stolen motor cycle . And to top it off I went over to pick him up we got stopped
again and he had cocaine on him I got possession charge it was in my truck. I need a break please I'm a good man with a family. I need your help PLEASE...
Thanks
Frank
843-615-5236
[email protected]
Old 12-29-2013, 05:36 PM
Senior Board Member

One post on catagory is enough. I think the reason for no responce is the simple fact that we can't really help you.
You've shown some very poor choices and I wouldn't really want to go to bat for you. Sorry to be so blunt but that's the way it is. I think a new line of work would be something to think about. I wish you and your family nothing but good luck.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington
Old 05-04-2015, 05:17 PM
Rookie

Modern Piano Moving is the nation’s first and largest interstate piano mover serving all 48 states and parts of Canada. The company has been in business since 1935 and continues to grow every year. Modern Piano Moving is dedicated to being the best. We operate out of four regional hubs in Missouri, Pennsylvania, Georgia and California.

Our Lead Drivers earn $1000 per week (salary, every week, 52 weeks per year) plus miles/moves bonuses (averaging an additional $1800/month) with a total average earnings of $73,000. Customer tips typically cover road expenses plus.
• All employees enjoy paid health insurance benefits after 90 days of employment.
• Our savings plan pays 5% on any amount you wish to save.
• Payroll is weekly and directly deposited into your account.

You can check us out at modernpiano.com

If you have interest in our company, you can contact me via e-mail at [email protected] or 1-800-737-5600

Thank you,

Cory