User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2008, 03:41 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Have you tried this?

hello guys, im new here so i'll just come right and say I'm a spamming moron. If you see me walking by you on the street, just run me over and put me out of everyone's misery. And just to make sure I'm out of everyone else's misery, please back up your truck and run me over again. You know...just to be sure.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:48 PM
Rookie

hey wow well if your looking for a team partner hit me up i have infor on a good company
[email protected]
Old 10-11-2008, 09:29 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttercaramel View Post
hello guys, im new here so i'll just come right and say I'm a spamming moron. If you see me walking by you on the street, just run me over and put me out of everyone's misery. And just to make sure I'm out of everyone else's misery, please back up your truck and run me over again. You know...just to be sure.
I should be able to help you with this. I'm well aware of my vehicle's position on the road as well as the position of objects in or on the road as well. I could accurately run over you multiple times in a row and never miss once. Do you prefer being ran over with super singles or old fashioned duals for a true 18 wheeler experience ?