Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Sports Talk (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk-21/)
-   -   Predictions for NCAA Champion (football) (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/sports-talk/20343-predictions-ncaa-champion-football.html)

Midnight Flyer 12-03-2006 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoopr
Your team really let me down Midnight-I think we're totally out of it now.

:D The Razorbacks beat themselves, pure and simple. Quarterback Casey Dick looked like he couldn't hit the sky if someone threw him out of an airplane at times. Then coach Houston Nutt put in freshman QB Mitch Mustain and the offense began to show some signs of life and even put some points on the board. Then Nutt yanked out Mustain and put Casey Dick back in and the Hogs began moving backwards again! I swear I don't understand our coaches or play calling! :oops:

Jackrabbit379 12-03-2006 02:41 AM

Oh well. :lol:

yeah,it would. :P

yoopr 12-03-2006 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight Flyer
Quote:

:D The Razorbacks beat themselves, pure and simple. Quarterback Casey Dick looked like he couldn't hit the sky if someone threw him out of an airplane at times. Then coach Houston Nutt put in freshman QB Mitch Mustain and the offense began to show some signs of life and even put some points on the board. Then Nutt yanked out Mustain and put Casey Dick back in and the Hogs began moving backwards again! I swear I don't understand our coaches or play calling! :oops:

Your team IS a Excellent team-How many of these guys do you have coming back? If you get most of them back you've got a NCAA Championship on the horizon.

Midnight Flyer 12-03-2006 01:00 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight Flyer
Quote:

Your team IS a Excellent team-How many of these guys do you have coming back? If you get most of them back you've got a NCAA Championship on the horizon.

:D You're right, Yoop. Our whole backfield and receiving corps will be back next year and both quarterbacks will be back. A lotta guys on defense will also be back. Just hope they'll stay healthy. We've also got a kicker from Springdale, Arkansas who has orally committed to the Hogs who's kicked a 64-yarder in practice. 8)