User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Seahawks

Was so proud to wear my 12th man jacket all day despite missing the game while I was traveling. YEAH! Russell is phenomenal.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Board Icon

I do believe they got a gift with RG3 going down on the 2nd TD drive. He stayed in to finish it but after that drive the Sea-chickens came alive it appeared. Kinda easy when the biggest threat your D is facing is suddenly 1 dimensional due to re-aggravating his knee injury. After that he couldn't plant and throw on target, ie: couldn't hit the ocean had he been in the middle of the Atlantic. He could barely run and even then it was like watching Refrigerator Perry running, very slow. AND for some reason the Redskins kept calling plays that their injured QB couldn't do. Alfred Morris was shredding the Sea-chicken D running the ball yet they only gave him 16 carries. Against Dallas they gave him 30 some carries and he romped for 200 yards. Everyone knew RG3 was done yet they kept banging their head into the wall, guess they were hoping he would magically heal during the game?

Mind you this comes from a Carolina Panthers fan. I couldn't believe how easy the Shanahan's made it for Pete Carroll after the 1st quarter.