User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2007, 11:23 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default bears>packers

i heard a great interview the other day with paul horning,he was asked why the pack and bears hated each other so much,he said they used to play in a charity game every yr in milwaukee,a shriners game or something.the morning of the game vince was having a meeting with his players,george halas stuck his head in the door,vince smiled at him and said george ,what can i do for you,halas walked over to vince ,and said very angerly ,we're gonna kick your a##,turned around and walked out.vince was stunned,not knowing what had happened to make george so mad,he spent hours before the game wondering and trying to find out what got halas so mad,he never did.but after that ,the war was on.they would leave starters in during meaningless exibition games,cause they could not stand to lose to the other.he was also asked who the toughest player he had come across,suprisingly he said hands down it was rick casares,a full back with the bears.he talked for about an hour about the old days both on an off the field,it was great.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:45 AM

I don't know about all that, but I'm a lifelong ,die hard Packer hater. As a Tampa Bay fan it sucks they broke up the NFC central, because Warren Sapp was makin Farve his ***** toward the end. My favorite all time , was the Randy Moss mooning, I still can't stop laughing about that. Joe Buck got his panties all in a wad about that one.