Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Rules and Regulations and DAC, Oh My (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my-16/)
-   -   34 Hour Restart & DOT Regs (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/rules-regulations-dac-oh-my/23696-34-hour-restart-dot-regs.html)

Rev.Vassago 03-16-2007 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn
Yes. If you gain hours @ midnight you have them hours to drive.

That isn't how the HOS runs, Dawn. Way to screw up the regs again. :roll: You don't gain hours at midnight.

03-16-2007 02:45 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by coastie
From what I been reading on here, it my understanding as long as you got hours coming back on you can still drive up to the max number of hours you have coming back on each day. Same as before they changed the rules.

Yes. If you gain hours @ midnight you have them hours to drive. You do not have to take a 34 hour restart. IF you might get loaded to Canada you might start taking 36 hour breaks instead of 34.

Have a great night :)

Dawn, do you just make statements up as you go ??? It would explain your vast lack of knowledge.

Your knowledge of H.O.S. Regulations is on the same level as my knowledge of how to perform cardiovascular surgery. :roll:

Rev.Vassago 03-16-2007 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tfmotors
Dawn, do you just make statements up as you go ??? It would explain your vast lack of knowledge.

Your knowledge of H.O.S. Regulations is on the same level as my knowledge of how to perform cardiovascular surgery. :roll:

Actually, you probably have more knowledge on cardio surgery than Dawn has on HOS regs. :wink:

Dawn 03-16-2007 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Quote:

Yes. If you gain hours @ midnight you have them hours to drive.

That isn't how the HOS runs, Dawn. Way to screw up the regs again. :roll: You don't gain hours at midnight.

I guess you do! I said IF you have hours to @ midnight you have them hours to drive. HMM what is wrong with that statment Mr. Jackass?

Dawn 03-16-2007 03:07 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

From what I been reading on here, it my understanding as long as you got hours coming back on you can still drive up to the max number of hours you have coming back on each day. Same as before they changed the rules.

Yes. If you gain hours @ midnight you have them hours to drive. You do not have to take a 34 hour restart. IF you might get loaded to Canada you might start taking 36 hour breaks instead of 34.

HELLO! Are you and Rev related or the same? He said If I have hours coming to me then I can run, I don't have to take a 34 hour restart. Yes HE CAN RUN that truck if he has hours available. The same as the old rules was. There is no argument here, I simply answered him. Are you 2 jealous or what? Come on these people that are asking serious questions do not need some people here bickering, they come here for answers. My answer was fine since he does seem to have a clue.

Are you and Rev stating the drivers do not run off the hours they have available? Are you saying you have to take a 34 hour break if you are running low on hours?

Because if I have 8 hours on the 1st of my last 7th day. I will gain 7 hours @ midnight and I can run 7 hours tomorrow!

I do not have to take a 34 hour break!

Rev.Vassago 03-16-2007 03:15 AM

:roll:

You don't get it, Dawn, and you never will. I pity your employer.

got mud? 03-16-2007 03:23 AM

Quote:

yes coastie you are correct! you could actually log 8.75 hours everyday and drive everyday forever and never take a 34 restart. you will always "pick up" 8.75 hours the next day.

Rev.Vassago 03-16-2007 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by got mud?
yes coastie you are correct! you could actually log 8.75 hours everyday and drive everyday forever and never take a 34 restart. you will always "pick up" 8.75 hours the next day.

The world would be a much better place as well, if all CMV operators only logged 8.75 hours per day. :wink:

03-16-2007 04:19 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

HELLO! Are you and Rev related or the same? He said If I have hours coming to me then I can run, I don't have to take a 34 hour restart. Yes HE CAN RUN that truck if he has hours available. The same as the old rules was. There is no argument here, I simply answered him. Are you 2 jealous or what? Come on these people that are asking serious questions do not need some people here bickering, they come here for answers. My answer was fine since he does seem to have a clue.

Are you and Rev stating the drivers do not run off the hours they have available? Are you saying you have to take a 34 hour break if you are running low on hours?

Because if I have 8 hours on the 1st of my last 7th day. I will gain 7 hours @ midnight and I can run 7 hours tomorrow!

I do not have to take a 34 hour break!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

allan5oh 03-16-2007 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by got mud?
Quote:

Except in Canada where you need to take a day off every 14 days.