Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   Bandit & The Bobtail... (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/23534-bandit-bobtail.html)

BanditsCousin 01-03-2007 08:51 PM

Bandit & The Bobtail...

...sounds like a Disney movie, huh?

Anyways, I'm at Danny's in AZ...I'm on a bobtail trip from Chicago to LA and flying home (driving a truck there for a UVL driver). Shut down in Amarillo, deliveries in NM, AZ, and CA...the list goes on as I follow this driver to Cali.

I think I'm setting a bobtail record, with over 2000 miles already!

RostyC 01-03-2007 09:30 PM

Why don't you be nice and pull someone elses' trailer for a while? Sheesh some people are so rude :lol: :lol:

GMAN 01-04-2007 09:53 AM

You must have gotten really great fuel mileage!! I haven't found anyone who is willing to pay me to bobtail. For some reason they feel that I should haul something for them before they pay. Go figure. :wink: :P By the way, which Danny's are you at? There are two in Phoenix. There is one across from the Flying J and another about 1 or 2 exits East where the old Pilot used to be. That is the old Danny's, but is owned by the same people.

Teal 95 KW 01-04-2007 10:37 PM

That Danny's across from the Flying J is like heaven, lol. I got there early in the afternoon in March, and got my truck washed there, backed into a covered spot on thier main lot, whipped out my folding chair and relaxed...DEFINITELY a nice place, dig the hell outta it! lol

yoopr 01-05-2007 01:09 AM

Love Danny's-Did you buy some Chrome? :P
One of the Best truck washes in the Country.

Teal 95 KW 01-05-2007 02:47 AM

I bought a couple of items there, also ran up to the KW dealer there, and had to buy a new striker kit for my door...changed it in their parking lot in like 5 minutes. There was quite a few bedbuggers there at the time I was there, as well as our very own JRoqueman...sitting out on a lawnchair with his wife infront of their truck. Probably giivng the pro's of a big bunk ;)

yoopr 01-05-2007 02:53 AM

Did you park there under the Canopy or at the J?
Love Danny's but the price to park there sucks.

Teal 95 KW 01-05-2007 03:16 AM

I'm assuming you're talking to me...I was parked under the canopy....about 4 trucks down from Mr. Roqueman...I forget how much it cost. I know when parked at Danny's, I could pickup the J's wi-fi.

I spoke with Bandit today, as he was heading out to go load again, the truck he's driving is a big-bunk t-600...so I know he's in heaven ;)

yoopr 01-05-2007 03:23 AM

Yeah YOU :P
Danny's is one of the most spotless places I've ever been. You could almost eat off the floor.

Teal 95 KW 01-05-2007 03:32 AM

So, you're saying you were talking to me. :wink:

I was very impressed with their facility. I goofed up and lost my parking spot there, and stayed at the old Danny's further up the road...that place was pretty ratty...and the parking lot left a little to be desired.

If you weren't talking to me, then I apologize for answering without being spoken too :oops: