Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Owner Operators Forums (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums-105/)
-   -   Bedbugger revenue contest (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/owner-operators-forums/17435-bedbugger-revenue-contest.html)

BanditsCousin 05-21-2006 03:27 AM

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f7/revvassago/110.jpg

1. Shrink wrap job on the pink recliner looks awsome :roll: 8)

2. Pad on the bookcase has exposed wood

3. Holy Tape on the pads Batman 8)

I'm not one to talk, especially since I haven't posted a pic of my load jobs yet :)

Rev.Vassago 05-21-2006 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BanditsCousin
1. Shrink wrap job on the pink recliner looks awsome :roll: 8)

That's why you should never trust labor to shrink your furniture

Quote:

2. Pad on the bookcase has exposed wood
Worth the risk of a $50 claim just to not have to pull it out again

Quote:

3. Holy Tape on the pads Batman 8)
I only use tape - every time I pull the bands out, they seem to magically disappear.

BanditsCousin 05-21-2006 05:25 AM

Try finding labor that actually knows how to use bands, and contact me immediately! They are a dying breed....

Teal 95 KW 05-21-2006 05:25 AM

Holy blown up thread, Batman. I'd post pics of my loadjobs, but I'm too busy making them perty to take pictures. I have a feeling I'm going to be getting the late start in this contest, although according to the agent, I should be loaded and off before the end of this week...Maybe the $50.00 BanditsCousin gives me for helping him load his 28k into a 28' pup trailer will help. Gotta start somewhere right? The only saving grace is that my truck is faster, so I should be able to turn it quicker. <pray>

Teal 95 KW 05-21-2006 05:26 AM

I ONLY use bands. I voted for Jeff...but apparently after doing so I realized I have no farkin votes :(

BanditsCousin 05-21-2006 05:27 AM

Its not that much faster, if at all :wink: Remember, I am sporting the O/O spec T600 shortly, not the governed Ryder Columbia.

You know the deal, $3 an hour or $.25 per 100 to load, and $.20 per hundred when you unload for me lol.

Teal 95 KW 05-21-2006 05:33 AM

Oh, trust me Jeffy-poo. I've got a crisp Benji in my back pocket that says you can't hang. My truck is o/o spec'd doofus, the guy whom had it before me used to yank a bull rack around with it. I've got a few little modifications that I keep under wraps to keep me ahead of the game. The dented fuel tank mod wasn't my doing, so I can't take the credit for that one, lol.

Back on the Road 05-21-2006 05:55 AM

You guys are killing me.... Not counting revenue, I got you all beat, Started my TT career with Mayflower, hauling at the age of 18 running Interstate, and yes, was illegal as all #### but never once got my ### in a pickle. Did I say nt counting revenue ? Darn I wish I worked off percentage back then. Oh Rev, by the way, that load on your truck sure did bring back memories..... (Good and bad) Do you guys pack also or let the agent send there packers out before you pick up the load ? I had to do it all :wink:

I see the money is good bed-bugging but I will go back to general freight. Now get back to work you Bed buggers, and watch out for those jelly rolls, see the old memories are coming back, he he he.

BanditsCousin 05-21-2006 06:29 AM

When I'm at home at my agent, pack and loads are not uncommon, but they are usually packed up and ready to roll when i pick up backhauls on the road.

Rev.Vassago 05-21-2006 06:47 AM

You both are gonna have me beat on speed - I've got the truck governed at 65 on the foot, 70 on the cruise. But unlike you, I'm not heading out, and heading right back. I go wherever the highest paying load takes me.