User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2008, 01:53 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Cut a hole in my roof-In Motion Satellite TV

If you see a black classic with a little black hat, thats us...my body shop dude at our Freightliner actually cut a hole in my roof and we made from scratch what we call a Satellite Saddle.....The Wingard In-Motion Satellite works really great, when you go under an underpass it blinks for a fraction and returns, some areas where the road is surrounded by tall trees will lose signal for a bit but we are blown away how good it works...of course we live in our truck, so it's not like we watch TV instead of sleepin, but it does help one relax after shift and I actually sleep better after some viewing and is really sweet when we do have a layover and are lounging with the Carrier A.P.U. making R home a little sweeter place to B............
The Show is on the road! 600K and rollin on
Wildturkey & Blue Skyzzzz
Old 01-15-2008, 03:55 AM
Senior Board Member

nice,I think the guys that have them mounted on top of the fairing look pretty silly,I was looking into the one that looks like a table that goes on the top of vans,but they just came out and are too expensive at this time,wouldn't even be noticable on my truck I don't think.