User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2007, 05:54 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default I hate Teal95KW!!!!!

Driver needs help, so I agree.

Meet Teal in OKC and we cruise to St louis. I go to United Van Lines HQ while he gets the job started. I finally arriver about 2 hrs after he does.

(missing details Teal can fill in)

I bust azz for 12 hrs under the WORST conditions ever encountered in my HHG history :roll: (until AFTER midnight)

(missing details Teal can fill in)

Shipper is drinking, even kicks one of his own boxes hes so mad at Teal

(missing MORE details Teal can fit in)

I think Teal should tell the whole story, as I left 90% of the BS out. But, hey, thats what friends are for
:lol: 8)

I coulda been at home in bed after 3 weeks out, but I chose to unload furnioture and get yelled at by his customer :P

I don't hate you as much today, time heals all. Now do the folks on CAD justice and tell the whole story, and how I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 07-11-2007, 11:26 AM

This aught to be a good one............ :lol:
Old 07-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Senior Board Member

This should be good.... :lol: 8)

tootie

Adopt a Minpin
minpinrescue.org
Old 07-11-2007, 12:28 PM
Senior Board Member

When does the movie start???
Old 07-12-2007, 12:09 AM
Senior Board Member

Bandit doesn't HATE me persay lol, but I can guarantee you that if he wasn't as great of a guy as he is, he would have left after the first hour of being on the job!!

The whole shipment was a pain in the ass from the get-go...estimated at 15k lbs, it went 22k lbs...guaranteed not to exceed, so I didn't make any money for the fact it went over-weight and I lost two shipments because it blew up so much. The shipper was pissed at origin because it took so long to pack/load it..(the salesman told them 1 day to pack, 1 day to load..) not the case..2 days of packing and 1 day to load was more like it. I have Bandit meet me because I tore the muscles between my ribs and couldn't work, and I knew if anyone could get the job done WELL, and make my customer happy it would be him. [/ass kissing] :P I get to the jobsite, get into position at the storage facility (2 drops...1 at storage about 18k lbs, and the rest into an apartment). I pop open my belly boxes...where the FU(K did my walk-boards go!? I had them on the loading end...left my trailer on my agents lot for a day, and now there are no boards...(it'll teach me to check before I leave next time). Anyways, I shout at Bandit to see when he'll be there, and he said give him 20 min...he shows up, bust out his walk and short boards and gets the crew going...they bust ass at storage and get everything done. My shipper was a complete ass to the crew, Bandit, and myself..there were many broken items, and things loaded improperly. Alot of boxes were labeled/tagged for the apartment, but were supposed to go to the storage..(they said apt. on them, and I tagged accordingly, shippers opened the boxes, and said "no they go to the storage") so while I'm breaking things down at the apartment, Bandit is folding my pads and straightening my trailer up...the shipper continues to drink and blow up more and more at any/everything that happens. There were family heirlooms damaged, the whole job from beginning to end was a DISASTER. I was ready to pull the pin and bob-tail home. Luckily my agent knew what was going on and was behind me the majority of the way...told me to just get it off the truck and move on to my other jobs. I get done un-loading and the shipper now wants me to go back and remove ALL items from their storage (read: 4-10x10 storage buildings full of stuff) so they can re-inspect everything. (Once it's off my truck, it's no longer my liability, and I was not about to do so, so I called my company and told them. ) Shipper THEN refuses to sign any of their paperwork so I can leave...company told me not to worry about it, they would deal with it when I get the papers mailed in. I have never had a job this bad before...the people were such asses and things were going so badly, it had me so screwed up I couldn't even get my job done right...I thought I was going to die of a heart attack I was so frustrated about everything.

BMAN kept his cool and took a good bit of brow-beating himself, but was a trooper and stayed through the job with me. I am sure I left some details out, but I can't thank him enough for stopping and helpoing me...and dealing with this shitty job that wasn't even his...I DEFINITELY owe him BIG TIME!!!

Old 07-12-2007, 04:07 AM
Senior Board Member

All I can say is..The 2 of you are far far mellower than I am. :twisted: I would had several things to say to the "Cust-omer" and none of it woulda been nice.

I give what I get.

IN SPADES.
Old 07-21-2007, 06:55 AM
Senior Board Member

You forgot the part where your shipper soccer-kicked his own box because he was sooo pissed off.

I don't hate you as much this week. :lol:
Old 07-21-2007, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal 95 KW
Bandit doesn't HATE me persay lol, but I can guarantee you that if he wasn't as great of a guy as he is, he would have left after the first hour of being on the job!!

The whole shipment was a pain in the ass from the get-go...estimated at 15k lbs, it went 22k lbs...guaranteed not to exceed, so I didn't make any money for the fact it went over-weight and I lost two shipments because it blew up so much. The shipper was pissed at origin because it took so long to pack/load it..(the salesman told them 1 day to pack, 1 day to load..) not the case..2 days of packing and 1 day to load was more like it. I have Bandit meet me because I tore the muscles between my ribs and couldn't work, and I knew if anyone could get the job done WELL, and make my customer happy it would be him. [/ass kissing] :P I get to the jobsite, get into position at the storage facility (2 drops...1 at storage about 18k lbs, and the rest into an apartment). I pop open my belly boxes...where the FU(K did my walk-boards go!? I had them on the loading end...left my trailer on my agents lot for a day, and now there are no boards...(it'll teach me to check before I leave next time). Anyways, I shout at Bandit to see when he'll be there, and he said give him 20 min...he shows up, bust out his walk and short boards and gets the crew going...they bust ass at storage and get everything done. My shipper was a complete ass to the crew, Bandit, and myself..there were many broken items, and things loaded improperly. Alot of boxes were labeled/tagged for the apartment, but were supposed to go to the storage..(they said apt. on them, and I tagged accordingly, shippers opened the boxes, and said "no they go to the storage") so while I'm breaking things down at the apartment, Bandit is folding my pads and straightening my trailer up...the shipper continues to drink and blow up more and more at any/everything that happens. There were family heirlooms damaged, the whole job from beginning to end was a DISASTER. I was ready to pull the pin and bob-tail home. Luckily my agent knew what was going on and was behind me the majority of the way...told me to just get it off the truck and move on to my other jobs. I get done un-loading and the shipper now wants me to go back and remove ALL items from their storage (read: 4-10x10 storage buildings full of stuff) so they can re-inspect everything. (Once it's off my truck, it's no longer my liability, and I was not about to do so, so I called my company and told them. ) Shipper THEN refuses to sign any of their paperwork so I can leave...company told me not to worry about it, they would deal with it when I get the papers mailed in. I have never had a job this bad before...the people were such asses and things were going so badly, it had me so screwed up I couldn't even get my job done right...I thought I was going to die of a heart attack I was so frustrated about everything.

BMAN kept his cool and took a good bit of brow-beating himself, but was a trooper and stayed through the job with me. I am sure I left some details out, but I can't thank him enough for stopping and helpoing me...and dealing with this shitty job that wasn't even his...I DEFINITELY owe him BIG TIME!!!
Seems to me like it was all your fault. Sitting around 30 minutes waiting on running boards? I dont know why you need excersise equioment to unload furniture. Then you couldnt read so you took the stuff for the apartment to the storage place. :shock: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :lol:

Im just busten you chops sounds fun. Wish I could have been there are one of your helpers, I would have had him even madder and not even said a word :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Or broken a thing
Old 07-21-2007, 05:13 PM
Senior Board Member

What about the lack of two wheelers
Old 07-23-2007, 01:24 AM
Senior Board Member

So what caused all the damages? Are you liable for them?