User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2009, 06:22 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Good driver looking for O/O ...

Hello to all of you out there,

I'm looking to run for an O/O. Would prefer newer truck, and I can take a good care for the truck, as I used to be owner myself and owned new Pete and new Volvo before. I have 5 years driving experience as company driver and 3 years as O/O, with reefer and dry van.

Would prefer long runs coast to coast, as that's what I do the best. I can run all the miles you've got, and pay off your truck in less than year. I've paid off my first truck (brand new Pete 387) in 9 months.

I would also be interested in any good lease purchase option, or drive to own option.

I'm single, no wife and no kids, and I don't require time off in any particular area, so your location is not an issue. I just want to run and make money, and I'll get my time off when I need 34 hours to do the logbook reset.

Please, non smoking truck and no previous pets in truck. If interested and wish to get to know me better, please feel free to get in touch trough the e-mail address below. Take care and drive safe! 10-4

[email protected]