Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   To everything there is a season (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/36237-everything-there-season.html)

Triple Digit Bob 11-29-2008 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo (Post 426481)
I you like better before you learn speak English. Now words you talk smell worse. ;)

Your words smell worse than my fartz,yes?

golfhobo 11-29-2008 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple Digit Bob (Post 426510)
Your words smell worse than my fartz,yes?

Only when windows down are rolled! :rofl:

P.S. I smoke much cigs. So, I smell badly. If I smell fartz, good ones are they!

Kranky 11-29-2008 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfhobo (Post 426534)
Only when windows down are rolled! :rofl:

P.S. I smoke much cigs. So, I smell badly. If I smell fartz, good ones are they!

Smoke much cigz, in midst of many fartz cause explozion.:smokin:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Windwalker 11-30-2008 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple Digit Bob (Post 426478)
Ok,I did not feel like going thru all 5 pages of this thread so if I mention anything that has been repeated,well,you just get to read it again.:lol: One good way to get unstuck from a frozen parking lot is to have LOTS of water and pour it all around the tires and lock the differentials.One good way to see if the roads are icy is to see if there is ice on the side of your mirrors or look at other vehicles passing you and see if they are spraying water from their tires. IF they are spraying water than the roads are mostly wet but remember that roads can ice up quickly if temps are already below freezing. Freezing point is 32 degrees farenheit. If there is a truck passing you on the left DO NOT speed up and match your speed with the truck in the lane next you. This is not only rude but if the left lane is icy than you run the risk of the truck sliding and running or jacknifing right into you. I have seen this happen and the Fedex,Old dorkinion,and the UPS goofballs seem to be experts at it.:roll3: Don't drive faster than you feel comfortable however don't drive so slow as to be a hazard and force most of the traffic to pass you. One way to minimize accidents is to reduce passing and lane-changing. If you don't feel comfortable driving the average speed of traffic than parking it until conditions improve is a better idea.Oh,and one more off-topic advice from your gassy hungarian neighbor,if you need to fart badly just let it releaze and do not be embarrased,OK? This iz how I cure my fart problem becauze my medical insurance doesn't cover me to see doctor. I just breathe eazy and let it ripp hungarian style. :lol::boogey:

Yeah... Right.... "WE'RE PUTTING UP A SPRAY... WE'RE OK...":moon::moon::moon:

In winter, the road you are driving on may have been well below freezing for a week or better. The air can warm up enough to allow it to rain, but when wet water hits the FROZEN road surface, you can be putting up a spray from the film of water on top of UP TO A HALF INCH OF ICE, OR MORE. It's one of the worst conditions you can drive on. Stop at the side of the road, and you may find yourself sliding off the road without any forward movement. Step out of your truck, and promptly SLIDE UNDER IT...

Yes. I have driven on roads that put up a nice spray, but when I stopped, I took a jackknife and chipped through nearly 3/4 inch of ice under the water. You need to look at the surface you are driving on. If you are able to see any kind of pattern of "tire tread marks" in the water, it's ice crystals that hold the shape of previous tires. The only thing the spray tells you is that there is water on top of whatever is below it. If it's pavement, you're fine. If it's ice, you may be screwed.

Put your faith in the spray, and you may find yourself flipping hambergers before spring thaw. Whoever came up with this "SPRAY" thing, needs his butt kicked hard enough that his Momma's butt is going to ache for the next ten years. In many cases, you can get a little better traction by putting one set of wheels on gravel along the edge. But, when it's raining on a frozen road surface, even the gravel can more than half an inch of ice on it.

Triple Digit Bob 11-30-2008 04:12 AM

]":moon::moon::moon:

I wonder if those booties can fartz louder than me.:lol: EH,laz time I saw spray I drive 85mph and I not stop. If you no stop you be Ok,Yes?:D

golfhobo 11-30-2008 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kranky (Post 426536)
Smoke much cigz, in midst of many fartz cause explozion.:smokin:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Uh oh... I stoopid uropeon! I never think that. I must be quitting smoking!

golfhobo 11-30-2008 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple Digit Bob (Post 426584)
]":moon::moon::moon:

I wonder if those booties can fartz louder than me.:lol: EH,laz time I saw spray I drive 85mph and I not stop. If you no stop you be Ok,Yes?:D

YEZ! You one smart uropeon! It not speed that kills. It is stopped that kilz!