Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   Asian Massage at Dayton T/A (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/33741-asian-massage-dayton-t.html)

Jumbo 05-05-2008 01:11 AM

Had one just last week. Slept like a baby. Well worth the price of admission. Sure made the old skeleton feel better.

Whammo 05-05-2008 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jumbo
Had one just last week. Slept like a baby. Well worth the price of admission. Sure made the old skeleton feel better.

I used to get a massage at my gym every Friday after my workout. Anyone that hasn't experienced a professional massage is missing out. What did they charge at the T/A?

belpre122 05-05-2008 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whammo
If you are married you can always get a same sex masseuse.

Married or not. I am sure that I don't want Chad's hands on me. :wink:

ohiomohawk 05-05-2008 01:59 AM

Quote:

As long as the masseuse is licensed everything is on the up and up.

:D :D :D :D :D

belpre122 05-05-2008 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiomohawk
Quote:

As long as the masseuse is licensed everything is on the up and up.

:D :D :D :D :D

Mohawk.....You're gonna have to do something about that avatar. Every time I see it, I wanna jump back in the Windstar and road it back over to Dayton. :oops: :shock:

Notice new ads at the bottom of the page, ie:
Chicago Massage
Body And Soul Spa Offers Massages & More! Visit Our Downtown Location
www. BodyAndSoulSpas. com
Learn Massage in Chicago
Cortiva Institute Offers Massage Classes in Chicago. Learn More.
www.cortiva.com

We're movin on up boys. and girls

Malaki86 05-05-2008 02:29 AM

I was walking past the massage "room" at the T/A in Harrisonburg, PA one evening and saw something that really disturbed me. The guy getting the massage was on his stomach on the table with his shirt off and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - I've seen gorillas with less hair on him. I felt like stopping and giving the masseuse a bonus for having to touch that. I had nightmares about it.

Snowman7 05-05-2008 03:11 AM

I had to go back and re read the title of your post. I couldn't figure out why you were so worried about an Asian message! Plus I couldn't figure out what the message was! Was it a hidden message? Doh! Now I got it! :lol:

Syncrosonix 05-05-2008 03:48 AM

the t/a in santa rosa, new mexico has an asian massage parlor. i was wondering if it comes with a happy ending.

jmilici 05-05-2008 11:02 AM

Don't really see what the big deal is, as someone already said most t/a's and petro's and some small truck stops have these. And since when did Dayton get a t/a. I live 45 minutes from Dayton and the last time I checked they do not have any truck stops. From what I heard the only truck stop in Dayton was shut down like 15 years ago or something.

Are you talking about the t/a in Eaton, oh, exit 10 off I-70 or the t/a in Wapakoneta, exit 113 off I-75?

belpre122 05-05-2008 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmilici
Don't really see what the big deal is, as someone already said most t/a's and petro's and some small truck stops have these. And since when did Dayton get a t/a. I live 45 minutes from Dayton and the last time I checked they do not have any truck stops. From what I heard the only truck stop in Dayton was shut down like 15 years ago or something.

Are you talking about the t/a in Eaton, oh, exit 10 off I-70 or the t/a in Wapakoneta, exit 113 off I-75?

It is called the Dayton Travel Center. Yes it is at Exit 10. Maybe T/A should get a few maps also. :lol: